Will we ever see a Bayonetta 2? *SPOILERS!*

#1Dragunov_4_everPosted 4/14/2012 9:31:11 AM
I was thinking that maybe Bayonetta could die, escape from Inferno and then have Demons hunting her down to take her back. Wouldn't it be epic if Rodin was forced to become your enemy? I could imagine him as a badass boss with fire powers, explosive brute punches and whipping out tons of different guns out of nowhere. Then when you beat him he could show you his true demonic form for one final fight.

Rodin did mention that the world's balance is ****ed up and that Demons and Angels would go for each others throats. Maybe they could both find a way to enter the human plane. With humans getting killed and running in fear. Maybe a good twist you never saw coming, like the Angels wanted Rodin at the beginning of Bayonetta because of something to do with the planned war.

At the very least I'd like to see some co-op with player 2 being able to be Jeanne or Rodin (maybe option of both?) with some combination Wicked Weave-esque finishers.
---
TTT2: Dragunov, Marduk, Ogre, Jinpachi, Alisa, Wang
#2qwerty557Posted 4/14/2012 10:05:24 AM
Spoilers...

You can fight the real Rodin in this Bayonetta.
---
'Copy from one, it's plagiarism; copy from two, it's research'
- Wilson Mizner (1876 - 1933)
#3Dragunov_4_ever(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2012 11:47:38 AM
qwerty557 posted...
Spoilers...

Really? Damn. Would've been a great sequel thing.
---
#4W3lkinPosted 4/15/2012 2:16:56 AM
Dragunov_4_ever posted...
qwerty557 posted...
Spoilers...

Really? Damn. Would've been a great sequel thing.

There most likely never be a sequel, especially considering Sega current situation and the fact that PG seems to be ready to work with other companies (like Konami).

So enjoy what you have and hope that Kamiya's next game will keep the same quality, creating maybe another iconic character.
#5Dragunov_4_ever(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2012 2:27:23 AM
It feels like Bayonetta was meant to have a sequel, but with Demon enemies too.
---
#6W3lkinPosted 4/15/2012 5:07:41 AM
Dragunov_4_ever posted...
It feels like Bayonetta was meant to have a sequel, but with Demon enemies too.

I have to admit that i also thought about a sequel where the demons come to take Bayo's soul and she has to fight head on all the demons that helped her in the first one (Gomorrah, Hekatoncheir, Scolopendra, etc. ending with a fight against Queen Sheba) but i guess that won't happen. Also in that case they would have to change Bayo's power to match the plot after all, she can't use the demon power if she fights against them.
#7Dragunov_4_ever(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2012 5:12:49 AM
Doctor Strange still channels the energy of even enemy demons. He's practically stealing their power. I don't see why Bayonetta couldn't learn to do the same. I'm sure that she's more powerful than most demons now anyway.
---
#8nouseravailablePosted 4/16/2012 11:37:18 AM
Idk, i think the story is pretty autonomous. Bayonetta can be one of those 1-time gems and Hideki & Team Little Angels could work on smthing brand new.
---
Vai Corinthians! NP: Nier.
#9DarkNight11Posted 4/17/2012 11:15:16 PM

Also in that case they would have to change Bayo's power to match the plot after all, she can't use the demon power if she fights against them.

(spoilers)

Remember though, she's half Lumen Sage. So maybe this time, she can tap into her sage abilities as opposed to her Witch abilities.
That's how I think the sequel might go, anyway.

(end spoilers)
---
Anyone questioning SpongeBob's sexuality has something to hide themselves.
#10blackhrtPosted 4/18/2012 4:47:09 PM
everyone always asks if theres a sequel. If I were you TC, I'd be posting this at the platinum games site instead of here. Kamiya doesn't have an account here so he'd never know you want a sequel.
---
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time."