There is a chance of multiplat Bayonetta 2

#1CLupulaPosted 9/13/2012 9:22:43 AM
Notice the Sega logo in the corner on the trailer? Sega still own the IP. Remember, Tecmo owned the Ninja Gaiden IP but let Microsoft publish Ninja Gaiden 2 as a supposed exclusive, only to then release an updated version a year later themselves. There is a very good chance of the same thing happening here, since Sega still own it.
#2potionsmasterPosted 9/13/2012 9:36:13 AM
Let's hope we get a definitive announcement at TGS, to clarify things up (one more week, yosh~). Though if this is a timed exclusive (which I'm hoping for), don't expect to hear a multiplatform announcement so soon.
---
The Official Glasses/Ignis of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Boards
Final Fantasy XIII(-2) is awesome!
#3GirgantePosted 9/13/2012 11:05:26 AM
I hope there is a multiplat release. Really don't want to buy a Wii U, but I don't want to miss out on Bayonetta either.

No trolling, but the Wii U looks like a **** investment to me. Graphics are like current-gen consoles. The controller idea is not appealing to me - too big, and kinda dumb. I don't like having many accessories.

Also, wtf, the fans are not on Nintendo systems! So annoyed at this atm, and I was in such a good mood before I read this.
---
No matter what happens, there will be a solution when it happens. - Yoh Asakura, Shaman King
PSN: Girgante; WoW: Zepheldir, Death Knight, Sporeggar EU
#4RD_21Posted 9/13/2012 11:14:35 AM
Girgante posted...
I hope there is a multiplat release. Really don't want to buy a Wii U, but I don't want to miss out on Bayonetta either.

No trolling, but the Wii U looks like a **** investment to me. Graphics are like current-gen consoles. The controller idea is not appealing to me - too big, and kinda dumb. I don't like having many accessories.

Also, wtf, the fans are not on Nintendo systems! So annoyed at this atm, and I was in such a good mood before I read this.

Unfortunately for me, my lack of interest in the Wii U is FAR greater than my interest in Bayonetta. I already have way too many games to play on my PS3 so I won't be buying a dust collecting console to play 2 games a year.
#5sworderPosted 9/13/2012 11:16:26 AM
Girgante posted...

I feel the same haha, so disappointing. The news ruined my day.
#6Topkick1975Posted 9/13/2012 11:39:47 AM
I'm w/RD... my lack of interest in the Wii U outweighs my interest in B2. Sad.

Though if we're lucky, then it will be like Ninja Gaiden and its "exclusive" period on the 360, but then came Sigma on PS.

However, if it sells poorly (which it may if there's a lack of overlap between nintendo buyers and Bayonetta fans), that might become less likely.
#7potionsmasterPosted 9/13/2012 11:43:39 AM
Topkick1975 posted...
I'm w/RD... my lack of interest in the Wii U outweighs my interest in B2. Sad.

Though if we're lucky, then it will be like Ninja Gaiden and its "exclusive" period on the 360, but then came Sigma on PS.

However, if it sells poorly (which it may if there's a lack of overlap between nintendo buyers and Bayonetta fans), that might become less likely.

I'd say it's the other way around. If the game doesn't sell too well, they might turn to their original fanbase to cash in. At least that's what I think.
---
The Official Glasses/Ignis of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Boards
Final Fantasy XIII(-2) is awesome!
#8djmaster1994Posted 9/13/2012 7:23:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Llk5Pq6aNUI&feature=g-all-u

Uh NO
---
"Nah potna it will b da moxt intrsting E3 Nintendo Press Conference since E3 2010". ~djmaster1994 (me)
#9GirgantePosted 9/13/2012 8:58:25 PM
^I'd like to find the person who made that video and punch him in the face. A dozen times.
---
No matter what happens, there will be a solution when it happens. - Yoh Asakura, Shaman King
PSN: Girgante; WoW: Zepheldir, Death Knight, Sporeggar EU
#10FlarethPosted 9/13/2012 11:23:42 PM
Girgante posted...
^I'd like to find the person who made that video and punch him in the face. A dozen times.

Haha, was that one of your tweets? ;)
---
You sure are a keen observer of the obvious, kupo!
-Montblanc/FFTA