Guess this game didn't garner a following like DMC. Board is dead.

#1KurtDrakanReduxPosted 2/20/2012 6:25:14 PM
I've had this game sitting on my backlog for over 1 /12 years now, and I've still yet to just pop it in.

Anyone here hoping to see a sequel? Kamiya's trolling doesn't count -_-.
---
To be idle is a short road to death and to be diligent is a way of life; foolish people are idle, wise people are diligent. - Buddha
#2Yandy_KusanagiPosted 2/20/2012 9:36:34 PM
Of course we're hoping a sequel. :)
---
"Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separates us."
#3DarkNight11Posted 2/21/2012 9:59:25 AM
Aren't the DMC boards pretty dead now too?
---
Anyone questioning SpongeBob's sexuality has something to hide themselves.
#4KurtDrakanRedux(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2012 9:27:44 PM
Depend on which one you're referring to. I'm pretty sure DMC 3 CE is still pretty active, where as the original is a ghost town.

Some of my best gaming days on the DMC 1 board.
---
To be idle is a short road to death and to be diligent is a way of life; foolish people are idle, wise people are diligent. - Buddha
#5rice_noodlesPosted 2/21/2012 9:31:03 PM

I'm pretty sure DMC 3 CE is still pretty active,

Nope. Only one active topic right now.
#6mn_MarsbarPosted 2/22/2012 8:06:31 AM
You need to play Bayonetta. I found this game much more enjoyable than DMC 4, which is the only DMC game I have played unfortunately.

A few people still drop in and check here. If you post questions you will still get answers.
#7DarkNight11Posted 2/22/2012 10:06:00 AM
I tried the DMC4 demo at least, and it was alright. It felt like there was a huge speed difference between Nero and Bayo though.
For anyone who's played Arkham City, kinda like Batman and Catwoman.
---
Anyone questioning SpongeBob's sexuality has something to hide themselves.
#8HaoKuaiDeJianPosted 2/23/2012 9:21:43 AM
I've only ever played DMC 4. I really liked it even though I hate the fixed camera. I enjoyed it so I'll be buying the HD collection. I believe 1 & 3 are the best in the DMC series so Iím looking forward to playing them. I also like the look of the new DMC, it looks a lot like Bayonetta imo.

I'm also a big NG fan, but imo no action game is better than Bayonetta, It's flawless. The combat system is amazing. If you mess up in this game you know it was entirely your fault. You also get a sh!t load of replayability from it which is always a bonus. If your going for PP "without cheating". Then I would add this game to my list of being one of the hardest games out there.

Why wouldn't anyone want another AMAZING game from one of, if not the best developers out there. I know I do :D If you like fast, action games with flawless combat then I don't know why you haven't played this game already.

The official P* forum are thriving.
#9blackhrtPosted 2/28/2012 5:51:26 AM
You should know better KDR
---
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time."
#10Bear_in_ActionPosted 3/7/2012 8:16:18 PM
Yes, we want another game. There has been several topics like this one since when it was first released, and we've always given the same answer. Bayonetta is one of my absolute favorites, I don't need an active board to prove that to myself. :)

It's a shame that not many people see it, as they think it'd be one of those games without depth and only relied its sales on big boobies and butt.