Can't change diaper

#1Mary2214Posted 12/22/2008 5:58:44 AM
We have done a diaper change but now it will not come off. An
! mark appears and a black line around the diaper. Is my game
messed up? We only bought it yesterday. We cannot go into any other rooms to feed the baby even though the bottle and diaper appear on the upper screen.
We have deleted the baby and started over with the same problem when we get to the 2nd month.
#2animasemideusPosted 12/25/2008 4:02:34 PM
you need to make sure the baby is happy, either by tickling it or talking to it, before you can change the diaper. hope this helps
#3selenavasquezPosted 12/26/2008 10:19:32 PM
We have done a diaper change but now it will not come off. An
! mark appears and a black line around the diaper. Is my game
messed up? We only bought it yesterday. We cannot go into any other rooms to feed the baby even though the bottle and diaper appear on the upper screen.
We have deleted the baby and started over with the same problem when we get to the 2nd month.
#4bella365Posted 12/28/2008 12:35:18 AM

We have had the same problem. Apparaently the baby has to be happy before you can do anything with it. I tried to cuddle it and talk to it and get it to calm down, but it didn't work. We deleted the baby about 4 times and finally figured out that it's easier to keep her happy than it is to cheer her up. There are three icons on the top screen that let you know what you have done recently. Try to do something with her other than one of the three icons it shows to keep her happy, before she gets really upset and won't let you do anything.

If I were you I would delete the baby again and try to just keep her happy. We finally made it to the 6th month but now can't figure out how to get her to grasp a toy. If anyone has that figured out, please let me know!

#5foxybabyhg3Posted 1/1/2009 8:07:40 PM
Keep the chosen toy over her hand and she'll eventually grab it-just like the holding a finger on the 1st month