ATTN: Cal Ripken Online Baseball Players

#1abcdefghjklnoprPosted 9/27/2008 7:11:20 PM
This site and game have been shut down indefinitely at this time due to a sudden experience of hacking. Accounts - an unknown number - have been hacked into and information stolen.

That's all the information I have gathered through the customer service.
#2wtfmanPosted 9/29/2008 7:25:12 PM
so will they be back up
---
gametag:RBXChris
#3abcdefghjklnopr(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2008 6:21:44 PM
since when does cal ripken do anything?

I'm sure its also because of the NASA footage of the shuttle launch, but i really do not know sorry. That is just what i heard through customer service.
#4TheRiceinatorPosted 10/3/2008 8:03:46 PM
The Cal Ripken's Real Baseball Website indicates that this MMO baseball game is offline, saying: "The service for Cal Ripken's Real Baseball is currently halted until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience." There is no indication of what this means about the status of the game, which is failing to live up to the "iron man" legend of the player for which it is named. The note we got about this from a player named Matt says the game was abruptly shut down during league playoffs with no accompanying explanation. We looked to contact maintainer Netamin about this matter, but in a discouraging note, their website has been replaced by a holding page.
#5AntMJ2317Posted 11/2/2008 12:01:14 PM
Awesome, now a real development studio can take the game over and return it to what it was in v944

---
I hate moderators, you are no exception