can you play this game without the mic?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Guitar Hero: Metallica
  3. can you play this game without the mic?
6 years ago#1

I played GH3 with the wii remote only.

But GH Metallica says: "Please connect a USB Logitech mic"

Does this game require a mic? can i play with the guitar only but no mic?

thanks.

6 years ago#2
you need a mic do do the singing career and quickplay, but you can only play guitar or only play one other instrument.
---
i need a sig
6 years ago#3
You must have an instrument of some sort to play the game, meaning you must have either a guitar, drums, or a mic. Unfortunately you cannot play this game with just a wii-mote like you can GH3.
---
There's no I in TEAM but there's a ME, and there's no I in TEAMWORK but there's an EWOK. Zorak
6 years ago#4
Sorry, I missed the question you asked if you could play with just a guitar. Yes you can, just make sure you start the game with the wiimote plugged into the guitar otherwise it will assume you are trying to use a mic.
---
There's no I in TEAM but there's a ME, and there's no I in TEAMWORK but there's an EWOK. Zorak
6 years ago#5
you cannot play only with the wiimote
---
if life gives you lemons, trow them at your enemies!
6 years ago#6

i dont think you could use the wiimote anymore to play guitar you need the controller because i read the whole book nothing about the wii mote being used for guitar/bass. so you need mic plugged in plus even if you put the mic when you go to quickplay it say vocals only the other instruments dont show.

1. Boards
  2. Guitar Hero: Metallica
  3. can you play this game without the mic?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived