can you play this game without the mic?

#1leevshanPosted 8/8/2009 3:21:18 PM

I played GH3 with the wii remote only.

But GH Metallica says: "Please connect a USB Logitech mic"

Does this game require a mic? can i play with the guitar only but no mic?

thanks.

#2ChickenonabunPosted 8/8/2009 6:15:35 PM
you need a mic do do the singing career and quickplay, but you can only play guitar or only play one other instrument.
---
i need a sig
#3Inmate 4251Posted 8/14/2009 11:06:39 AM
You must have an instrument of some sort to play the game, meaning you must have either a guitar, drums, or a mic. Unfortunately you cannot play this game with just a wii-mote like you can GH3.
---
There's no I in TEAM but there's a ME, and there's no I in TEAMWORK but there's an EWOK. Zorak
#4Inmate 4251Posted 8/14/2009 11:08:58 AM
Sorry, I missed the question you asked if you could play with just a guitar. Yes you can, just make sure you start the game with the wiimote plugged into the guitar otherwise it will assume you are trying to use a mic.
---
There's no I in TEAM but there's a ME, and there's no I in TEAMWORK but there's an EWOK. Zorak
#5player_of_godsPosted 8/16/2009 4:52:20 PM
you cannot play only with the wiimote
---
if life gives you lemons, trow them at your enemies!
#6Sonic_UzumakiPosted 8/20/2009 5:10:46 AM

i dont think you could use the wiimote anymore to play guitar you need the controller because i read the whole book nothing about the wii mote being used for guitar/bass. so you need mic plugged in plus even if you put the mic when you go to quickplay it say vocals only the other instruments dont show.