How do you eat??

#1LordstaymotPosted 3/27/2009 9:21:52 PM
Seems like a silly question but it is not mentioned in the control section for some reason.

So what do I press?
#2LostAndWoundedPosted 3/27/2009 10:57:42 PM
I think it's the arrow keys
---
L.A.W. 3-pg.com
When I have sex with a chick, it had better sound like someone emptied a bucket of pencils onto a xylophone. -Oroborous
#3Lordstaymot(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2009 10:59:57 PM
No, tried it. On does a taunt, one does a congrats, the others do nothing.

Still can't eat, been trying keys this whole time. =(
#4LostAndWoundedPosted 3/27/2009 11:28:06 PM
uhm

it's been forever since I played this

I think you have to hold something and then press teh arrow keys
like Q + arrow keys

whatever brings up the weapon selection menu where you can see food/booze/etc
---
L.A.W. 3-pg.com
Lost this line to the crash monster. Lemme know if you want it instead. ;D
#5Lordstaymot(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2009 2:50:17 AM
Yup, Q+ arrow keys. It's beyond me why they would not make this info available anywhere in the game, but thanks!
#6LyssaraPosted 3/29/2009 3:36:29 AM
Lordstaymot posted...
Yup, Q+ arrow keys. It's beyond me why they would not make this info available anywhere in the game, but thanks!

My friend.. They make it available in your inventory screen as an image of a d-pad in the bottom left of the Q inventory screen that contains your food items.
#7Lordstaymot(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2009 11:01:18 PM
Umm... I'm not playing this on any instrument that has a "d-pad". I'm playing it on a PC that uses something called a "keyboard". That "d-Pad" illustration tells me nothing. On my KEYBOARD I have to hold down the letter Q and then use my arrow keys. That is not mentioned anywhere in the game that I can find.

I thought your arguments on the piracy post (titled "if this game requires Steam") were weak but now I'm wondering what kind of simpleton I'm dealing with. You DO realize you a re posting on a PC board, not the one for the 360, right?
#8FelrusPosted 4/7/2009 6:27:57 PM
They make it available in your inventory screen as an image of a d-pad in the bottom left of the Q inventory screen that contains your food items.

Read that part carefully, Lordstaymot. If you were to look at it in-game, you would find it is, in fact, an image of a d-pad in your inventory. He never said you're playing on an "instrument with a d-pad," only describing what to look for as to better answer your question.

Be sure to know what you're talking about before you try making someone else look stupid.

Oh, and it's not mentioned anywhere in the game, because it's common ****ing sense. Have a nice day.
---
#9Lordstaymot(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2009 8:27:23 PM
Although in re-reading my post it seems a little harsher than I intended, she was trying to make me look stupid in the first place; my post was a little "turnabout is fair play".

And since in trying to make me look silly she told me something that I not only already knew but told me nothing, I thought I would point that out in a equally condescending way.

And to say that it's not mentioned anywhere in the game "because it's common ****** sense" is completely ridiculous and discredits you entirely. Not only do they mention how to WALK AROUND in this game (that's not common sense?) but the fact that they fail to mention something that requires you to counter-intuitively hold down an arbitrary letter Q while using another key warrants my initial question and post.

Oh, and people who are clever enough to think of better words don't have to resort to using profanity. So all this considered you might want to check in with yourself before you start calling other people out. Have a great day.
#10RisingredPosted 4/15/2009 2:18:01 AM
Oh, and it's not mentioned anywhere in the game, because it's common ****ing sense

So having to hold down Q and mystically scroll down to an inventory item listed by direction buttons is common sense? Do you know what common sense means?