help! the game runs too fast!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row 2
  3. help! the game runs too fast!
7 years ago#1
its like its in fast forward! i saw the other thread on this but it didnt help and its closed now, i dont have an i7 or anything like that, but the game runs at like double normal speed!

any solutions would be greatly appreciated!
grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt people. im a force'a nature
7 years ago#2
If you've ever played online in a *Cheats enabled* game & your save will say so in the load screen... & somebody was using some of the hexes or codes that mod speed your game may be like that till you start a new save... I had a save where no matter what I did player 2 in co-op would be like 3x normal size... if starting a new game doesn't help, you could always play with the low gravity cheat on it slows the game down like 15% LOL Try getting all the patches & updates from steam & getting all the latest drivers for your cards ect. Mine runs a lil to fast too, but not so much as it gets annoying or anything.
7 years ago#3
i've never played online with it so its not that, i'll try updating drivers and patching...
grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt people. im a force'a nature
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row 2
  3. help! the game runs too fast!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived