help! the game runs too fast!

#1REPLAY13Posted 10/17/2009 12:43:16 AM
its like its in fast forward! i saw the other thread on this but it didnt help and its closed now, i dont have an i7 or anything like that, but the game runs at like double normal speed!

any solutions would be greatly appreciated!
---
grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt people. im a force'a nature
#2Sc0rPi0n42OPosted 10/17/2009 3:49:18 PM
If you've ever played online in a *Cheats enabled* game & your save will say so in the load screen... & somebody was using some of the hexes or codes that mod speed your game may be like that till you start a new save... I had a save where no matter what I did player 2 in co-op would be like 3x normal size... if starting a new game doesn't help, you could always play with the low gravity cheat on it slows the game down like 15% LOL Try getting all the patches & updates from steam & getting all the latest drivers for your cards ect. Mine runs a lil to fast too, but not so much as it gets annoying or anything.
#3REPLAY13(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2009 12:00:26 PM
i've never played online with it so its not that, i'll try updating drivers and patching...
---
grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt people. im a force'a nature