Ice Snake

#1Rebelchik6Posted 8/24/2010 7:27:42 PM

uhm, I just beat the ice snake at level 56 with a straw hat, a silver band, and my super sickle.

Do I have skillz? >_>

#2Vit_stickPosted 8/24/2010 7:32:07 PM
He's probably one of the easiest bosses due to the fact you just have to throw lots of fire balls and avoid his weak attack that barely matters when it does actually hit you.
But, to satisfy your self esteem I may or may not be lying and say you're skilled.
---
Current mass playing game : Rune Factory Frontier, this stuff is addictive !!
Of course, Diablo 2 Forever! :P
#3Rebelchik6(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2010 8:49:39 PM

hahaha thanks for that XD But I didn't use my fire rod since its level 1 and takes like 50 RP per hit. And I only had 3 RP replenishers. He was a lot easier than the lava ruins one though. The boss himself of the lava ruins wasn't hard, but the battles before him were >.< I'm so nervous about the whale island boss, would you say he is harder or about the same??

#4Vit_stickPosted 8/24/2010 9:23:26 PM
Haven't fought the whale Island boss, heard hes the hardest, but he has more health than the rest I'm pretty sure.
---
#5Rebelchik6(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2010 9:56:31 PM
o.e uhhgg well I'm going to try to beat him tomorrow. Still at level 56....soozz we'll see how this goes >.
#6KeltsetPosted 8/25/2010 10:04:28 AM
I found the Whale Island boss extremely easy compared to the Ice Snake since the Ice Snake isn't always damageable.

If you're using low quality equipment though... who knows.
#7Vit_stickPosted 8/25/2010 11:44:51 AM
I get a little jittery when about to fight the bosses, I always think that I don't have good enough gear, but I could probably do it, besides I have like 30 X potions I never use since the normal monsters don't manage to do anything against me, + I have 99 300 RP restorations. So I'm kind of invincible anyway.
---
#8Rebelchik6(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2010 8:09:13 PM
Keltset- hmm, thats good to know. Have you fought Gelwein? If you have is he hard? Actually that question goes to both of you. :O
ah I'm jells of all your RP restorations!! I have like... maybe 4 and their 225. You don't have to beat the whale island boss to beat the game do you?
#9Vit_stickPosted 8/25/2010 8:35:55 PM
To beat the game is to beat Gelwein, you don't even need to beat the Ice Snake. Gelwein's pretty easy with a decent weapon and some health restorations. I had pretty bad gear when I fought him, and used a shine blade. Still trying to get a level 9 platinum to make a level 10 dragonslayer (I've had the other ingredients for it for forever! Also, does anyone know if it's possible to get a level 9 platinum with a golden hammer? I'm still growing my Fireflower to level it up, and I've never seen a 9 platinum, just lots of 8s). Anyway You can probably beat him as you are now. Good luck.
BTW, My RP restos are just Strawberry jams, lol. It's what I've been using from the start, I mostly used them to level my skills, which of course, are all maxed, so I have very little need for them now. I could probably get better things for restoring RP, but Strawberries work fine for now. Next is working on a stack of 99 X potions, then I'll probably end up just going for royal or great curry, depending on which one I want to make.
---
#10KeltsetPosted 8/25/2010 10:32:21 PM
Actually, you don't even need to beat the Giant Chicken in Green Ruins to "beat" the game.

As for Gelwein, I don't remember him being difficult, just that the cut scenes took forever. Then the credits took forever.