easy money tip

#1mbschooleyPosted 1/10/2011 1:00:56 AM
ok so you want to sell your weeds and dead grass because hey 10g adds up but you don't want Rosetta to get made at you well cook it! It turns into flop right away and she has yet to yell at me for just selling her flop. I usually do this if it is the end of the day if I have left over energy. Plus flop is worth 30g so that adds up pretty fast to. If you are having trouble figuring out how to do this it is pretty simple but I only know how it works on the wii stand in front of any cooking station and press A you cookbook recipes will appear but you are cooking without a recipe so hit press the minus button (-) then double click on the weed and one will transfer over then hit plus and it will say the ingredients weren't right.... and show a pic of flop.
#2Vit_stickPosted 1/10/2011 8:07:55 PM
Or just sell weeds as is, don't be at farm at 5:30, and use the energy for better things, such as leveling skills. Also money is ridiculously easy to get, getting 100k in the first spring isn't difficult at all, 200k is easily possible too, and by year 2 you can easily have 5 mil+. It all depends on if you're playing the game right.
---
Current mass playing game : Rune Factory Frontier, this stuff is addictive !!
Of course, Diablo 2 Forever! :P
#3Peeps BucketPosted 1/10/2011 10:04:38 PM
It's really not worth the effort to do this. It's like going out and looking for change laying around on the street instead of getting a job.
---
Peepsbucket: persnickety, prepubescent, peps, seersucker, pees, preps, precepts, preempts, Pepsi, PepsiCo, apexes, applesauce, beeps
#4blightedpersonaPosted 1/11/2011 4:44:40 PM

Just go fishing outside the green ruins boss door

or better yet, the later dungeons. I just spent a whole day (wished for fish day) outside snow ruins boss door and after cooking only the most valuable ones, I ended up with almost 140k

#5KeltsetPosted 1/11/2011 9:50:39 PM
A lot of people will cook their produce before selling it. Pickled Turnips sell for more than plain turnips and so on.

I personally don't find that it is worth it. I know that no game time passes while you're cooking and you can easily replenish the RP bar with cheap cooked items, but it takes so long to cook the stuff. I mean, by the end of spring I'm harvesting 100+ strawberries everyday. I don't really want to stand around cooking that much stuff every game day, it gets really, really boring. So, I just sell it and take the hit.
#6colt85Posted 1/12/2011 4:25:09 AM
joke topic
---
SSBB (2664 1836 4993) KUBO http://calkubo.deviantart.com/
Ignoring (9) people from Wii Message Board. Truly makes it a much better place.
#7HowardBrazeePosted 1/12/2011 8:20:36 AM

Keltset posted...
A lot of people will cook their produce before selling it. Pickled Turnips sell for more than plain turnips and so on.

I personally don't find that it is worth it. I know that no game time passes while you're cooking and you can easily replenish the RP bar with cheap cooked items, but it takes so long to cook the stuff. I mean, by the end of spring I'm harvesting 100+ strawberries everyday. I don't really want to stand around cooking that much stuff every game day, it gets really, really boring. So, I just sell it and take the hit.

It is. But so is harvesting 100+ strawberries everyday. That isn't as slow - but it takes up game time. Lots of it.

#8colt85Posted 1/12/2011 8:59:39 AM
If you have monsters doing the work for you it doesn't
---
SSBB (2664 1836 4993) KUBO http://calkubo.deviantart.com/
Ignoring (9) people from Wii Message Board. Truly makes it a much better place.
#9rynrakoPosted 1/13/2011 9:06:15 AM
In the long run, making level 10 reharvestable crops in the Snow Ruins is awesome when you have access to the plot by the boss door. It's perfect since you can fish and tend your crops all in the same place + no worries of natural disasters. when you don't need the money, eating them by themselves alone makes great RP recovery items and cooking good for both HP and RP.

Tis' what I do.
---
Only those you trust can ever betray you.
MSN-ingwayvalentine@aol.com, PSN - Sliphatos.