Snow Ruins boss spoilers

#1mistsfarmPosted 4/25/2009 12:05:01 PM
Ok I didn't make friends with Iris. So what do I do to beat this boss? He whipped my butt!
#2gadwonsPosted 4/25/2009 12:08:11 PM
run around the room hitting the controls or whatever they are kinda all on the wall of the room hit one run to next hit it and go in a big O as u keep away from her magic attacks thats how i did it was an easy battle but when u get hit or when i did i took alot of dmg so be sure to keep moveing
#3DespairSpreaderPosted 4/25/2009 12:09:09 PM
Iris Noire is invincible during that fight; your aim is to attack the four consoles at the edges of the battlefield.

You do realize that Iris Blanche can be easily swayed with Tomato Juice, yes? Just raise her LP to 4, injure yourself, then talk to her before doing the fight.

One last thing: that fight should be the last errand on your agenda for the day because it'll skip forward without warning.
---
Is that a challenge I hear?
#4gigi_ggPosted 4/25/2009 12:51:37 PM
There's actually another creature who's the "real" snow ruins boss.
#5gadwonsPosted 4/25/2009 12:56:56 PM
ya there is i would befriend iris tho that fight is total pointless no items from it or anything skip and just kill the real boss
#6SheepySenseiPosted 4/25/2009 1:53:34 PM
So if you befriend Iris Blanche, Iris Noire will help you with the snow ruins boss? How many hearts for Blanche, 4?
---
Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven and Animal Crossing: City Folk.
#7gadwonsPosted 4/25/2009 2:02:25 PM
talk to Iris give her gift love tomato juice or flowers juice loved flowers liked to build up his fp/lp to 4 After that, if you go see her with some hp damage a scene should appear and this will change the way you fight this boss

never done this myself seen it in another topic forget what one
#8gigi_ggPosted 4/25/2009 7:51:05 PM
"So if you befriend Iris Blanche, Iris Noire will help you with the snow ruins boss?"

No. If you befriend Blanche to a high enough level, you won't have to fight Noire. You still have to fight the Snow Ruins boss (well, I guess you don't have to, it's pretty optional) who is NOT Iris Noire but another creature located at the bottom of the Snow Ruins.