Oh well.. Gelwein (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory Frontier
  3. Oh well.. Gelwein (spoilers)

User Info: Anwonu

Anwonu
5 years ago#1
So, how can I meet him?

I've already searched a bit about it, both here and in other sites. From what I got, I need to, at least, have Mist talk about the strange flower, and dream (twice, apparently), which I did.

I already have Snow Ruins opened and Iris met, obviously. They've talked about the gate as well.

Right now, I can think of 3 possibilities:
-Reach the locked gate on 3rd floor in Snow Ruins
-Talk more with Iris
-Something I missed completely when I was searching about it, or no one mentioned about it.
I'm going to try the 1st option, but I can't really do that easily, since I'm 1/2HKOed in Snow Ruins, and B2F is annoying.

Thanks =p
Nothing for now.

User Info: JosephOrim

JosephOrim
5 years ago#2
If you have not already done so, try getting Iris' friendship/love levels up a bit.
And if you look at the FAQ by holyplankton_V2 it says you need at least one full level of friendship with her for Gelwein to open the gate, but I didn't check when it happened on my game.

She likes flowers and tomato juice, fyi.

JosephOrim
5 years ago#3
Sorry for double post, but I just thought about something else...

If you have already seen him on Whale Island, then wait a few days after you reached the gate in the snow ruins and a way should open up for you involving Marco and Candy near the church.

Anwonu
5 years ago#4
Yeah, I've already beaten the game at least 2 times. But I still don't know some triggers for some events, and this is one of them.

Someone said in another site that he could meet Gelwein before Iris had even 1 FP. Of course, he could be wrong, but I do believe her FP/LP isn't related.

Anyway, I'll try getting to 3rd floor, and wait for Summer to give juices to Iris later. My main objective here is marry her anyway. I just wanted to beat the game faster so I could meet her (well, them) easier.
Nothing for now.

JosephOrim
5 years ago#5
Ah, well I hope you can figure out how to trigger it without too much hassle. Good luck!

User Info: Keltset

Keltset
5 years ago#6
I thought we had actually figured out that it was based on FP/LP. As someone mentioned, FP should be above 2 before she mentions it. Besides, if you've done everything else except raise her FP/LP, then by process of elimination...

There are some other undeclared factors but I don't remember off-hand.

Anwonu
5 years ago#7
OK. by the time I was writing this message, I found him. I didn't think I'd be able to, because I did go inside the cave and back, and nothing about him. But now that I went down and back up (well, I went back home and saved, but I guess that doesn't really matter =p), he appeared.

Apparently, it's really related to FP. I just got 1FP with her today. Thanks for the help =)
Nothing for now.
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory Frontier
  3. Oh well.. Gelwein (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived