Acion Replay Codes?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory Frontier
  3. Acion Replay Codes?
4 years ago#1
Yeah, I put Rune Factory Frontier into my Dolphin Emulator and all the Gecko Codes work fine except for "Control Time" when I tried to use it it came up with an error then "Stopped Responding" and closed itself. So if anyone can tell me one/many Action Replay codes for it or make me one Action Replay code for it, I would be very happy. this is what the code says:

Time must be toggled on before sleeping or game will freeze**Control time through button commands using the wiimote with nunchuk. Toggle time on and off, fast forward/rewind time between the hours of 6:00AM and 11:59PM of the current day.Toggle time on/off - B+dpad upFast Forward - B+dpad rightRewind - B+dpad left

P.S. it doesn't need to be exactly the same. just fast forward, rewind, stop, and start. thanks in advance
4 years ago#2
I'm not familiar with Dolphin Emulator or the Action Replay Codes for RF:F, but if the codes that work in Gecko OS will work with the emulator then there's a few threads already started on this topic that are now archived. Try searching them out as most of them also contain links to other sites with additional codes.
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory Frontier
  3. Acion Replay Codes?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived