Moving from season to playoffs?

#1t bone y2jPosted 1/25/2010 12:29:40 PM
Hey, hope there's someone left on this board who can answer what the game and manual do not. I've played my 29 game season with the Suns, whose final game was the absolute last of the season. As a result, I'm stuck on the simcentral screen and cannot progress. I've tried every button in every situation I can think of. I scanned forward as far at the days go without seeing a "begin playoffs" date or anything similar. In the lower box, there is nothing to click X on besides the game I have just completed.

It took me long enough to figure out that hitting the right stick would bring up the menu (which is also not mentioned in the manual), I hope there is an easy answer to this. If it turns out 2ksports hadn't planned on people playing the last game of the season and this is a glitch, I'm going to be pissed.

Thanks for your time.
---
Beware the Caber Toss and Vertebral Grind
#2sebmoreno13Posted 1/29/2010 2:45:37 PM
Look, i've played this game for a very long time and i found out a lot of things by myself but,i see your problem when you started you started a season not an association the difference is the season mode uses less KB and you only get to play one season.On the other hand, associations use more KB but you get to play as many seasons as you want and you get to go to the off-season,sign free agents,go to the draft,and re-sign players.So, your problem is you started an season and you finished it and you can't do anything because you already finished your one season,But if you started with an association you would get to play much more than one season.Hope this helps.
#3t bone y2j(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2010 6:28:35 PM
Thanks for the effort, but it was an Association save and file. Sorry I didn't make that clear. I did find the solution, after flicking the right stick I had to go into simcentral to get another "advance through date" option.
---
Beware the Caber Toss and Vertebral Grind