Additional Content

#11Hours_LeftPosted 9/27/2008 7:24:39 PM
Hmmm, that's weird. You should email NISA about it or post a topic on their forum. I hope it's not glitched.

---
Currently Playing: Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen (DS), Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure (DS)
#12Tio AutomataPosted 9/27/2008 8:13:39 PM
I just beat the game as well, and there's no new option for me either.
---
"I just can't find any good Tony Danza pics to get off to yet!" -Rvddude
#13Tio AutomataPosted 9/27/2008 8:26:29 PM
I just emailed NISA via the contact form on their website. Hopefully I get a decent response.
---
"I just can't find any good Tony Danza pics to get off to yet!" -Rvddude
#14Lishall(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2008 8:27:33 PM
I posted on their forums, too. Let us know if you get some sort of answer.
#15DraykorPosted 9/28/2008 9:40:09 AM
Same issue here. I dunno...lame. :(
#16DragenPosted 9/28/2008 10:02:18 AM
So the game saves clear data but doesn't seem to use it? Odd. I suppose you might have to start a new game with that clear data on the cart and maybe at some point during the new game the additional content is accessable?
---
(\/) Read Gold Digger every month
( 'o') http://www.cheetaholics.net
#17Lishall(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2008 10:11:01 AM
I guess I'll try that while waiting for answers from NISA. :P
#18RamzaHelpPosted 9/28/2008 12:01:47 PM
This is disturbing news indeed.

http://www.rpgfan.com/reviews/rhapsody-ds/index.html

I wrote that review, and had very much enjoyed the game. However, I was rushed to complete it, and in the time I had to review it, NISA hadn't even notified me of the bonus content before I had to mail back the rewrite cartridge.

If this is indeed a glitch, this is a serious error and NISA will have to make up for it. I am sending them an email about it now.

Patrick Gann

PS - Note that when I beat the game, my experience was the same as Lishall and many others. End credits roll, save "clear data," main menu, with no special options. Perhaps you had to do something special, but I doubt it if this wasn't the case for the impor version...?
#19Lishall(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2008 2:44:51 PM
NISA's forums are extremely inactive, so I've gotten no reply as of yet... Hopefully someone else will get some sort of information soon.
#20RyosagiPosted 9/28/2008 2:52:02 PM
If anyone played the Japanese version, let us know how you unlocked the scenario specifically and any other extras. I think there were other extras, have you gotten them, Lishall?
---
Pokemon Diamond FC: 0516-3773-5962
I like to use exclamation points!! My favorite punctuation and it just shows emotion!!