Additional Content

• Topic Archived
7 years ago#221
Thanks for the link, philthethrill-chan!

So, here's what he said:
"Well for the Rhapsody issue, we were also trying to get a sense of just how many people were concerned about the issue, and what their exact feelings/reactions were. Plus that issue was much more widespread across the Internet, so we were trying to consolidate everything into one place.

In this case, all the info is already right here and the issue is much more apparent/straightforward, so an organized e-mailing campaign isn't necessarily the right way to approach it.

Hopefully that makes sense!"

Not really. In fact, it makes more questions! But, whatever.

---
SA-KU-RA: RYU > Silly Scrubs! ROFLMAO!
7 years ago#222
So making a crappy product and seeing how many people complain about it is some form of research?
---
RI...I'm *** and I love Pineapples ~ Spikedhelm
7 years ago#223
That's pretty much how it comes off sounding.
---
"There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact."
7 years ago#224
I don't really know why they had to research the matter, if one large group of fans wants extra content and another large group wanted the English songs and they don't get either, you're gonna have one giant group of pissed off people.
---
7 years ago#225
I wonder if those trolls trashing the Rhapsody Wiki article and trying to shut up the fans are NISA employees. Seems unlikely, but it's better than thinking they're stalkers or have a sick obsession or something.>_> They've now gotten nearly 30 people blocked on false charges...in the course of three months. I wouldn't have heard about it at all if it hadn't been for the fact that one of the creeps tried to claim the one creating all these accounts-even though they're all pretty obviously different people,-and then proceeded to post my personal information online.-.- It's just one thing after another for us Marl fans...

---
http://ruleoftherose.proboards104.com/index.cgi-The best and largest Rule of Rose forum out there!^^
7 years ago#226
>They've now gotten nearly 30 people blocked on false charges...

Not that many, really, and they were all you, Syb.
7 years ago#227
I don't think NISA employees would sink that low. Whoever did do that obviously has issues.
---
7 years ago#228
Wikipedia has always been known to have tightasses combing the pages.
---
7 years ago#229
Guys, you should really go and see the article for yourselves...

The glitches are mentioned. Details about when/how exactly the glitches occur aren't, as that would turn the article into what it's not supposed to be: a FAQ or a game guide.

Fan reaction to the glitches and missing content isn't mentioned... as it goes without saying, really. Of course, they're angry/upset/etc. Who wouldn't be? Adding that to the article would be akin to adding "their fans were sad when they died" to each article about dead celebrities.

SyberiaWinx is simply throwing a fit because she just got blocked from Wikipedia. Again. That's what happens when you keep lying, insulting people and creating sockpuppet accounts.
The day she'll realize she'd be better off using logic over sheer annoyance, evidence over lies, new arguments over fake "support" will be a glorious day indeed.
7 years ago#230
So...it was you then?
---

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived