Additional Content

#251WolfeyesVIIIPosted 11/7/2008 9:49:59 PM
^

Accusation at WolfeyesVIII: Troll and possible sockpuppet of Olivier.

Let's examine evidence...

Statement 1: The fact that Olivier's account is older than mine and the fact I've been a member for a few years seems a bit much for making troll account.
Statement 2: Topic is perfectly legitimate. This argument looked like it started today, my topic was made yesterday because I had a question and figured I'd ask the people who already played the game. If I WERE a troll I would have just started an argument there and trigger posted away.
Statement 3: Let's see...read long boring argument or study for midterm worth about 30% my final grade...that's a tough one.
Statement 4: There's no rules saying I can't post. "Little" arguments between you and other people that include things like duplicate account, supposed "friends", and "Missy" (I will be honest, I'm NOT going to touch that one with a ten meter pole) that I felt an urge to randomly post a comment about it. Arguments about it however I'd rather just siddle off and do something else than take a side or argue or whatever.

Verdict: Not Guilty.

---
I'm a GIRL damn it!
Currently playing: SMT-Nocturne (PS2) and Disgaea 3 (PS3)
#252WolfeyesVIIIPosted 11/7/2008 9:50:45 PM
^Sorry, to Syberia.

---
I'm a GIRL damn it!
Currently playing: SMT-Nocturne (PS2) and Disgaea 3 (PS3)
#253SyberiaWinxPosted 11/7/2008 9:53:53 PM
"Naturally."

That's right. You have no proof for your ridiculous claims.

""My friend"? You mean, Mr T? Yeah, that "large number" being "one":
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Rhapsody:_A_Musical_Adventure&action=history
Besides, reverting edits by blocked users doesn't count towards the 3RR."

Said user was not blocked, and I still believe they were not a duplicate account. And he reverted AllPurposeCultural's edits way more than just once.

"Yeah, it just so happens that, of all the people who e-mailed Konami about that issue, "she" (again: you, really) is the only one who's always refused to simply tell what e-mail address she (supposedly) used to contact Konami, or to post the headers of the (supposed) e-mail. Funny, that."

Headers have nothing to do with anything-you just wanted her personal information. And only one other person contacted Konami, but it was Konami EUROPE they contacted, not Konami US.

"Yeah, you "noticed" the argument. Right."

Considering you've been going around telling people I am these alleged duplicate accounts, as I said, I've been checking up on things every once in a while, because I think you're nuts and dangerous.

"Yeah, that's something I could easily look up by opening my copy of Siren Maniacs. 'Cause I buy Japanese official plot guides for games I've never played. That's how I roll.
So. Surely, you should be able to answer my question by "easily looking it up". You know the game better than I do, right? I'm waiting. "

I see no reason to believe you have the book. And what does that fact have to do with anything? The article issue was that you kept changing the profiles for some characters to use their last names, causing inconsistency and making the article sound stupid.

---
http://ruleoftherose.proboards104.com/index.cgi-The best and largest Rule of Rose forum out there!^^
#254SyberiaWinxPosted 11/7/2008 9:55:57 PM
I was being sarcastic. The point is, posting stuff like that in situations like this only makes things worse, especially when you seem to assume I'm the one to blame.

---
http://ruleoftherose.proboards104.com/index.cgi-The best and largest Rule of Rose forum out there!^^
#255Olivier HaguePosted 11/7/2008 10:11:16 PM
>he reverted AllPurposeCultural's edits way more than just once.

Four times. You said he "violated the three-revert rule by a large number", when that large number was actually "one" (3+1=4... still with me?), and he didn't violate the rule anyway, as he was simply reverting vandalism (edits by somebody evading their block).

Headers have nothing to do with anything-you just wanted her personal information.

You're just being paranoid, and we did tell you that you could blank your personal information from the headers. That's what the others did.

only one other person contacted Konami

Not true.

but it was Konami EUROPE they contacted, not Konami US.

Well, yeah, since you wouldn't tell us how you contacted Konami US exactly. The only e-mail address I could find on their site was the technical support.... Not exactly adequate.

I see no reason to believe you have the book.

Should I care?
And I see no answer to my question. I guess that's an answer in itself.
For your information, Makino Kei was born as "Yoshimura Takaaki" and adopted by Makino Reiji, whereas Miyata Shir˘ was born as "Yoshimura Katsuaki" and adopted by Miyata Ry˘ko (Reiji's sister).

And what does that fact have to do with anything?

That thing about me clearly not knowing anything about Siren, remember?

The article issue was that you kept changing the profiles for some characters to use their last names, causing inconsistency

Younger characters were referred to by their first names, and older characters by their last names. Nothing "inconsistent" about that.

and making the article sound stupid.

Yeah, that sounds objective.
#256Olivier HaguePosted 11/7/2008 10:19:28 PM
Anyway...
Sorry about the off-topic. 'Just wanted to set things straight about SyberiaWinx, her accusations and her "crusade".
#257SyberiaWinxPosted 11/7/2008 10:30:32 PM
"Four times. You said he "violated the three-revert rule by a large number", when that large number was actually "one" (3+1=4... still with me?), and he didn't violate the rule anyway, as he was simply reverting vandalism (edits by somebody evading their block)."

Way more than four. Nice try. And it was not vandalism, since the user was not blocked. That was just more of your lies.

"You're just being paranoid, and we did tell you that you could blank your personal information from the headers. That's what the others did."

Headers ARE the personal information, nothing else. And they have nothing to do with the email itself. And paranoid? Funny words coming from a stalker.

"Not true."

It was true. Again, nice try, but not good enough.

"Well, yeah, since you wouldn't tell us how you contacted Konami US exactly. The only e-mail address I could find on their site was the technical support.... Not exactly adequate."

Sure. Whatever you say. Even though you're lying through your teeth.

"That thing about me clearly not knowing anything about Siren, remember?"

You haven't proven anything. If someone made such an edit to an article, and many have, you'd revert it and claim it was false. Why should anyone believe that information you provided is true? And even if it was, by chance, true, whose to say you couldn't just look it up somewhere or ask a friend who has the book?

"Younger characters were referred to by their first names, and older characters by their last names. Nothing "inconsistent" about that."

Yeah, it is inconsistent to have half the bios using one method and the other half using another.

"Yeah, that sounds objective."

Your edit was stupid, and you were unwilling to listen to anyone else's opinion but your own.

You should just go away and stop trolling this topic. And while you're at it, stop slandering me and making false claims. I've asked about a billion times, but you've still yet to provide proof that I had anything to do with any of these accoutns. You made the accusation back when you were still arguing with "Fragments of Jade", long before I made any topics here about the Wikipedia arguments, since I didn't know about them. Well?

---
#258Olivier HaguePosted 11/7/2008 10:40:03 PM
(last reply, I swear! I SWEAR!)

it is inconsistent to have half the bios using one method and the other half using another.

Yeah, just like it would be "inconsistent" and "stupid" to talk about, say, "Harry" and "Dumbledore". Nobody ever does that. It's either "Harry and Albus" or "Potter and Dumbledore".
Right?
Right.
#259SyberiaWinxPosted 11/7/2008 10:44:31 PM
That's not even the same thing. In the whole series, very few call him Albus. The main characters, students, all know him as Dumbledore. The same is not true of Siren, where all the characters generally call eachother by their first names, unless speaking formally, such as Yoriko calling Tamon "Profresser" or Harumi calling Reiko "Ms. Takato".

---
#260ILoveNastyaPosted 11/8/2008 3:13:03 AM
Aaaaaaand..... Olivier Hague wins by TKO!!
SyberiaWinx, the door out of this topic is this way ---->

---
What people care about now-a-days is how good the boobs look, not that you can use a rectal device to feel your games. - grasu