Additional Content

#271Olivier HaguePosted 11/8/2008 8:23:36 AM
>#3. "crazed / trolling Wikipedia editors" like me" Confession?

Glad to see you've been paying attention.

>#4. I don't know if you're some diehard super NISA fan or anything, but I'm pretty sure the glitches are all NISA. Glitches are more than common in the localization process, and I'm sure removing all that extra content caused them more glitches than leaving it in would've.

So you're "pretty sure" that's what happened because you think it's likely enough?
Really?

Obviously, you might be right. I thought of that possibility myself.
But glitches aren't only found in localized games, obviously, and I'm asking for hard facts, here, not speculation.
Has anybody played the Japanese DS version?
#272bith_the_blackPosted 11/8/2008 8:29:12 AM
I was mostly noting the crazed / trolling part, but yeah, you're right reading these last two pages of posts it is pretty obvious.
---
"There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact."
#273Olivier HaguePosted 11/8/2008 8:34:16 AM
Yeah, I guess that's the best defense SyberiaWinx could hope for.

And on-topic?
#274bith_the_blackPosted 11/8/2008 9:54:08 AM
Nobody who said they played the JPN version complained about any glitches. Though there are no links, so I didn't think you'd care.
---
#275SyberiaWinxPosted 11/8/2008 10:37:16 AM
I don't need a "defense", since you're the one trolling.

And the glitches were only in the US version, not that I expect you to believe that.
---
http://ruleoftherose.proboards104.com/index.cgi-The best and largest Rule of Rose forum out there!^^
#276Olivier HaguePosted 11/8/2008 12:17:17 PM
Nobody who said they played the JPN version complained about any glitches.

Well, I did find some Japanese reports of glitches, actually, but I'm not sure they're the same ones.
Could someone list/describe them?

I don't need a "defense"

No, like I said, what you really need is to realize that you'd be better off using logic over sheer annoyance, evidence over lies, new arguments over fake "support".
#277SyberiaWinxPosted 11/8/2008 12:57:08 PM
No, you would. I'm getting sick of your baseless lies and trolling. Just go away already. You got your answer, so get lost and let us continue our discussion.

---
http://ruleoftherose.proboards104.com/index.cgi-The best and largest Rule of Rose forum out there!^^
#278FreeBardWrenPosted 11/8/2008 2:23:24 PM
And the glitches were only in the US version, not that I expect you to believe that.

Wrong. I've played the Japanese version and there were glitches. I don't know if ALL of them were there, but certainly some were.
#279SyberiaWinxPosted 11/8/2008 2:50:33 PM
No one else I've spoken to who has played it has encountered any. Are you sure it is not just your copy of the game?

---
#280bith_the_blackPosted 11/8/2008 3:43:16 PM
I haven't heard any either. Care to elaborate?
---