Additional Content

#51Mr CrispyPosted 9/29/2008 1:43:27 PM
Tagging until something definite comes up.
---
The only certain death in the universe is Mother Hitton's Littul Kittons.
Not changing this line until I beat Seven Heroes (2/24/07)
#52Hours_LeftPosted 9/29/2008 2:08:14 PM
It's good to know for sure the content is supposed to be there. The most likely scenario if it's glitched is a recall. I don't know if anyone is familiar with the SNK Card Fighter's Clash DS situation but it will probably be similar to that.

---
Currently Playing: Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen (DS), Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure (DS)
#53BkurisenshiPosted 9/29/2008 6:21:00 PM
^Yep, it happened with the 1st shipments of SNK Capcom Card Fighters DS like Gunloc said.

All of the 1st batch had hardware issues that froze the game at a point, so they did a recall & sent replacement carts to everyone who sent theirs in. In truth it was a bit of a hassle but they DID replace the carts & I got a pack of trading cards as an extra "we're sorry" from them, which was nice.

---
Why don't Wii be friends? Nickname: KURISENSHI Console #: 3197 3305 6929 2448
SSBB FC:4511-0190-3340 Name: KURI
#54ITryToBeNicePosted 9/29/2008 6:47:06 PM
Man, I don't know what to do. My copy also has the game freezing glitch that makes it unable to progress after the competition in front of the prince. Right now I just want to return the game and get my money back, even though I like this game a lot. But then maybe I should just hold on to it, in the hopes that NISofA will replace our games with a new printing?
#55Hours_LeftPosted 9/29/2008 7:14:03 PM
I would get a replacement right now anyway. It's still possible that the extra content is not glitched and just really well hidden.

But you should still email NISA about the freezing glitch. They need to know of that problem too.

---
Currently Playing: Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen (DS), Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure (DS)
#56RyosagiPosted 9/29/2008 8:14:24 PM
Thank goodness its in the game! Now I'm certain it might be a bug. NISA doesn't usually change content in a game if I remember correctly. Mainly translating and publishing, so things should be identical to the Japanese version in the means of gameplay.
---
Pokemon Diamond FC: 0516-3773-5962
I like to use exclamation points!! My favorite punctuation and it just shows emotion!!
#57KirbyHamtaroPosted 9/29/2008 10:38:27 PM
i had the same problem with the extra features, but i think i found 1 little problem. if the game was cleared and cleared save data was saved, there should've been a "clear" marked on the save data, but there was no "clear" marked on the save data for some reason.

now about the freezing glitch that you guys mentioned, there's 1 reason why. your DS might be either damaged or low on battery. i had that problem as well, but recharge my DS and start over from where i saved my data at.
#58ILoveNastyaPosted 9/30/2008 2:52:45 AM
NISA says "the content should be there", investigates the problem:

http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1535

---
What people care about now-a-days is how good the boobs look, not that you can use a rectal device to feel your games. - grasu
#59Lishall(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2008 3:49:57 AM
^ Yeah, I already posted about that. :x Still waiting on an answer.
#60icey_matPosted 9/30/2008 11:22:26 PM
I was wondering... if people could hack the game to have English Songs (don't ask), could they also hack the game to have the contents unlocked?
---
Cookies are my Forte...
I Live in The Philippines (SE Asia) and I like it there