Additional Content

#61CobaltSoldierPosted 10/2/2008 1:14:30 PM
So I am guessing no one has heard anything on this matter yet which is a shame considering how anticipated it was.
#62Lishall(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2008 1:58:45 PM
Yeah, no news yet on my end. I dunno about anyone else.
#63RyosagiPosted 10/2/2008 3:12:15 PM
I have a bad feeling. If NISA isn't saying anything more about this issue, does that mean they are covering the fact that they are lying somewhere? What if they did had to take out the content for unknown reasons? Or simply can't fix the glitch and don't want to scare away potential customers?
---
Pokemon Diamond FC: 0516-3773-5962
I like to use exclamation points!! My favorite punctuation and it just shows emotion!!
#64Lishall(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2008 3:16:24 PM
Or it could be that, y'know, they're just busy.
#65RyosagiPosted 10/2/2008 3:20:10 PM
Might be that, lol! Hope they respond soon. As there are companies that like to hide things of the sort, but I can't see NISA doing that.
---
Pokemon Diamond FC: 0516-3773-5962
I like to use exclamation points!! My favorite punctuation and it just shows emotion!!
#66Hours_LeftPosted 10/2/2008 3:39:47 PM
Yes, I know it's hard waiting to hear back.

But for all the people who are feeling impatient, you should register on NISA's forum and post in the topic about your concerns or send them an email. The more people that post and email them about this issue, the more they'll know how important it is to the fans.

Of course, remember to be polite and coherent. We already know that the content is supposed to be there so there is no reason to get upset. You'll help the cause a lot more by acting supportive.

---
Currently Playing: Time Hollow (DS)
#67Tio AutomataPosted 10/2/2008 3:50:17 PM
I emailed them Sunday and have not gotten a reply of any kind back. Even if all they could tell me is, "We're looking into it," it's EXTREMELY unprofessional to not write back after nearly a week.
---
"I just can't find any good Tony Danza pics to get off to yet!" -Rvddude
#68Hours_LeftPosted 10/2/2008 3:58:26 PM
Well, I'd give them at least a week before trying again. NISA is a small company and I doubt they have a very large customer service team. From my experience with them, they may take a while but they have been very friendly and helpful.

I'd suggest their forum for quicker feedback. Though they only have one person who does customer service of their message board (houktg), but he's very helpful though.

---
Currently Playing: Time Hollow (DS)
#69marat42Posted 10/2/2008 8:09:34 PM
I would definitely give NISA more than a week to answer your email. If there has been a customer outcry for a solution to the bonus content (which I imagine there is), you can be assured that they are working on it. Like the previous poster said, it is a pretty small company -- they probably don't have an extensive staff dedicated to customer service responses. I believe that they're trying to work it out before they respond to any particular message; it makes more sense to make a blanket public statement than to respond to hundreds (if not thousands) of individual email and forum posts.
#70Khaos XeroPosted 10/2/2008 8:30:27 PM
Atl east they aren't giving you a lame automated response.
---
Currently Playing: The World Ends with You [DS] and Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure [DS]
Currently Watching: Mobile Suit Gundam 00.