Ok so how do you get more book?

#133xboxlive33Posted 11/19/2008 5:29:57 PM
i got the 3 or 2 on the map
---
GT:KHFENDERKH
Is in love with my self
#2BalornPosted 11/19/2008 6:43:56 PM
I believe when you finish building something that needs books one will appear at the town square.
---
?
#3Need_A_DimePosted 11/19/2008 8:22:18 PM
This is not true. I currently have a guild building which needs one more book and a secondary school building which needs 2 more, none are at the town square and i'm kinda stuck as to what to do next for them. has anyone figured it out?
#4BalornPosted 11/19/2008 8:27:22 PM
Hm, odd. I did have to find a few books, but each time I completed a building that needed them (completely built except for the books) another appeared at the town square.
---
?
#5EmonquentePosted 11/20/2008 6:52:39 AM
I had the same problem. Over and over. 2 on the map, every time I build a building that needs any the town square puts out 1 more. Which leaves me with 5 every single time >.< 1 Short for the guild hall this time, last time it was secondary school. . . . Gah
---
Sincerely, from a bored idgit. (GT: Emonquente)
~Emonquente "Why so serious?" Heath Ledger as The Joker
#6Gaurdian ScythPosted 11/20/2008 8:57:52 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7Gaurdian ScythPosted 11/20/2008 9:09:43 AM
I'm not sure if this'll be helpful for much of anyone, but for the longest I had only found two books. However, after some strip mining of the rocks right next to the town square a third book popped up.

So, yeah, Strip away resources and see what pops up.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Spore Creatures- www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=srch-Incubusion
#8TaeglinPosted 11/20/2008 10:10:22 AM
I searched high and low for books in two separate instances and both times I found the cursed thing sitting in the town square as I was walking back into town in defeat. Just keep a really close eye on the town square.
---
Taeglin
#9NYJastyPosted 11/20/2008 11:07:25 AM
I found all three books out and about, hidden between trees and rocks and such.

I put all three near the town square.

I built a primary school, and carried a book over to it. The book reappeared at the town square leaving me with two piles, one of 2 and one of 1.
---
Altman be Praised!
XBL GT => Jasty FTW
#10EmonquentePosted 11/20/2008 1:57:40 PM
Book Locations:

1: Just North of town square.
2: Strip-mine the stone quarries just East of the town square, it'll be under one of them.
3: To the North East of town square, inside a square of those purple gems

4,5,6: spawn at the town square each time you build one of the three buildings needing them.

I tested this like 20 times, exact same results every time for me.
---
Sincerely, from a bored idgit. (GT: Emonquente)
~Emonquente "Why so serious?" Heath Ledger as The Joker
More topics from this board...
Kingdom for Keflings FAQsBalorn443/19 11:31AM