Just finished dead space ios: Final thoughts

#1MaestroSSXPosted 7/9/2012 10:14:12 PM
Is that f***ing it? The controls were fine, but damn, the story was absolutely goddamn horrible. Then again, I have never played a dead space game, I just thought that it would be something fun to waste money on. I got the infinite rifle thing without paying a red cent of my money for iaps, and after that, it got laughably easy, and the final boss was easier than... the majority of the game.

Last EA rpg/fps EVER
---
Maestro
The Master, The Learner, The Gamer
#2Smokey_BeraPosted 7/9/2012 10:42:58 PM
You cheated and dislike the game because you cheated.

Not sure if serious.
---
One love
One heart
#3MaestroSSX(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2012 10:44:51 PM
how did I cheat... I earned the credits for the rifle, not cheated...

I wish I cheated, It would have got to the point faster.
---
*pissing*
#4helldewPosted 7/10/2012 9:23:29 PM
just because cheats are fluffed up a bit more in newer games doesnt change the fact they are cheats
---
ErrorSupply 3-D DS -OMG! It's the ultimate anti-pirate tech O:.
#5CT_ModelPosted 7/10/2012 10:16:57 PM
The infinite rifle is a cheat and you are kidding yourself if you say other wise. It's like playing through a Resident Evil game with an infinite rocket launcher and complaining its too easy. Dead Space is one of the better iOS games out there.
---
Gamertag: CT Model PSN: CT_Model
#6jam24Posted 7/10/2012 11:19:49 PM
i thought it was alright, I liked some of the scare factors. This game out at the beginning of 2011, big budget games on the IOS have come quite a way since then.

But still it was fun while it lasted, though I have to say the core game play wasn't too fun for me, I don't think the IOS is the right place for tank controls.
#7MaestroSSX(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2012 7:38:19 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8_Just_Blaze_Posted 7/11/2012 11:53:36 AM
yeah

you cheated

no denying that
---
http://gamercards.exophase.com/197010.png