*Star Ocean: The Last Hope Board FAQ 1.0 READ BEFORE POSTING*

1. Boards
  2. Star Ocean: The Last Hope
  3. *Star Ocean: The Last Hope Board FAQ 1.0 READ BEFORE POSTING*
6 years ago#101
tdavy. dumb question. did you equip the weapon after you made it?
---
They wouldn't ban the bible if some tard drowned himself trying to walk on water... we shouldnt accept 'influencing violence' as an excuse to ban a game.
5 years ago#102
DYTSL
4 years ago#103
Mellerker500 posted...
How do I get all endings in my second playthrough?

You can get them all on the first play through. Do all the private actions between flights
---
Official Master of the Fraternal Order of Monster Hunter Veterans
I have and always will be the original krispin
4 years ago#104
For Number 7. It is true, that u don't have to, but u will notice a increase of Loading times when u install the game to your HDD (Xbox 360) I noticed that it still shaved off about 2 to 3 seconds instead of using the disc, and well since it'll let ur discs live longer it might be not that of a bad idea. Okay I've got the 360 Slim (250 GByte) So I've still got plenty of space left, but it's ofcourse entirely your own choice! :)
4 years ago#105
Ohh before I forget, People u can use the bbcode [.Spoiler][./Spoiler] to hide the text :) Without the period ofcourse.
3 years ago#106
on your list of tri-ace games you missed a couple:

Resonance of Fate

Eternal Sonata (yes..it was made by Tri_cresendo, which btw..are tri ace people that made a new company, so in a way, also made by tri-ace)
---
"What's with the Hand-Nose thing?" ~ Wein Cruz talking about Hans from Growlanser Generations
  1. Boards
  2. Star Ocean: The Last Hope
  3. *Star Ocean: The Last Hope Board FAQ 1.0 READ BEFORE POSTING*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.