*Star Ocean: The Last Hope Board FAQ 1.0 READ BEFORE POSTING*

1. Boards
  2. Star Ocean: The Last Hope
  3. *Star Ocean: The Last Hope Board FAQ 1.0 READ BEFORE POSTING*
7 years ago#101
tdavy. dumb question. did you equip the weapon after you made it?
They wouldn't ban the bible if some tard drowned himself trying to walk on water... we shouldnt accept 'influencing violence' as an excuse to ban a game.
6 years ago#102
DYTSL
5 years ago#103
Mellerker500 posted...
How do I get all endings in my second playthrough?

You can get them all on the first play through. Do all the private actions between flights
Official Master of the Fraternal Order of Monster Hunter Veterans
I have and always will be the original krispin
5 years ago#104
For Number 7. It is true, that u don't have to, but u will notice a increase of Loading times when u install the game to your HDD (Xbox 360) I noticed that it still shaved off about 2 to 3 seconds instead of using the disc, and well since it'll let ur discs live longer it might be not that of a bad idea. Okay I've got the 360 Slim (250 GByte) So I've still got plenty of space left, but it's ofcourse entirely your own choice! :)
5 years ago#105
Ohh before I forget, People u can use the bbcode [.Spoiler][./Spoiler] to hide the text :) Without the period ofcourse.
4 years ago#106
on your list of tri-ace games you missed a couple:

Resonance of Fate

Eternal Sonata (yes..it was made by Tri_cresendo, which btw..are tri ace people that made a new company, so in a way, also made by tri-ace)
"What's with the Hand-Nose thing?" ~ Wein Cruz talking about Hans from Growlanser Generations
  1. Boards
  2. Star Ocean: The Last Hope
  3. *Star Ocean: The Last Hope Board FAQ 1.0 READ BEFORE POSTING*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.