Santa Maria Shop weapons+Armor

#1ZeusKOTGPosted 3/10/2009 10:55:25 PM
I don't really want to get into the conversation of whether the IC weapons are better than Santa Weapons and what not. I think most of us know that Santa's weapons are more powerful than IC except the obvious negatives.

What I want to know is what items are people synthing into their santa weapons to remove the negative effects and improve the stats. I don't think I have seen a thread really about the stats and the negatives of the weapons except one thread where someone states that Edge's weapon has 0 hit. How and what order are people putting what items into the weapons and armor. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Just wanted to thank kouli on his input on a lot and useful info he post in a lot of threads(if he happens to see this thread).
---
Intel C2D e6750@3.2 GHz | Asus P5B | eVGA 8800GTS 320MB | 2x1GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 | Creative X-fi XtremeMusic
#2ZeusKOTG(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2009 1:51:29 AM
Bump
---
Intel C2D e6750@3.2 GHz | Asus P5B | eVGA 8800GTS 320MB | 2x1GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 | Creative X-fi XtremeMusic
#3SightoPosted 3/11/2009 2:14:17 AM
Santa's weapons are more powerful than IC except the obvious negatives.

This statement is false.
---
A child of five could understand this. fetch me a child of five.
-- Groucho Marx
#4SightoPosted 3/11/2009 2:19:38 AM
If you're interested in IC it's best to start on something basic to get the hang of it. When you Synth an item often it may have 2 factors, the second being less desirable. Kouli's trick is to fill up an accessory such as a Revival Doll with traits that can't be inherited by a weapon. The R.Doll is great for this because it's initial revival trait can't be inherited by weapons. You can then fill the accessory up with traits such as poison resistance (aquaberry) until there is one empty slot left. Simply pop the item with the undesired 2nd trait in, and since there will be no space for it only the first will be carried over. You can then synth that accessory onto your weapon to get that first trait alone.

Synthesis can be used in a variety of ways by following this simple principle.
---
A child of five could understand this. fetch me a child of five.
-- Groucho Marx
#5ZeusKOTG(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2009 2:39:14 AM
Yes I understand Kouli's method of using r. dolls. I am asking what items/factors are they synthing onto Santa weapons and what not to counter balance these negatives/undesirable effects. I guess I can also recant my statement about Santa being better in some cases over IC.
---