Couple questions spoiler

#11jelashPosted 3/22/2013 3:17:24 PM
10 hours? That's... quite fast.

I have no intention on deleting my current game (with only 9 items left in IC and a couple of weapons to collect for Arms Addict achievement). I will, just in case, make a copy of my game save to Memory Unit.

...and somehow, I always miss one chest for 100% chests achievement. Did I get the one at Lymle's house? I really don't know. Guess I'll try harder next time...
---
''I don't pretend to understand Brannigan's Law. I enforce it.'' (Zapp Brannigan; Futurama)
#1277svil(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 12:17:24 AM
edge and reimi over 70% lymle I think her name is myuria and arumut less than 10% and the rest over 50% so over 40% of battle trophy. Start on myuria today in 3 days have lymle,myuria, and arumut up to 50%. Been using arena to get most members up to 50% last couple of days takes around 2-4 hours to get the 200 battles battle trophy and do other achievements in conjunction with arena bts.
#1377svil(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 6:09:03 AM
Will getting my whole party up to 255 or whatever the level cap make some of the BTs impossible to get?

ugh on the bts lol love jumping 5555 times with sarah for like 3+ hrs thank goodness for the laptop most of the bts would be unbearable without it have to watch movies or listen to music makes the bts go by faster lol
#14jelashPosted 3/24/2013 7:03:44 AM
Not sure. I think not.
There are couple of battle trophies that require you to deal low damage (like Faize's *reduce enemy HP to x*), but those can be obtained by making bad equipment (ATK -60% factor, for example).
---
''I don't pretend to understand Brannigan's Law. I enforce it.'' (Zapp Brannigan; Futurama)
#15gildedtalonPosted 3/24/2013 7:15:35 AM
jelash posted...
...and somehow, I always miss one chest for 100% chests achievement. Did I get the one at Lymle's house? I really don't know. Guess I'll try harder next time...
Did you open the final one in Palace of Creation that needs Water Ring? It's the final chest I opened that gave me the achievement
#16jelashPosted 3/24/2013 7:31:05 AM
I did.
I wrote down on a paper locations of every ''elemental'' chests and, just to be sure, compare it with FAQs on the internet.

I probably missed some ''regular'' chest.
---
#17gildedtalonPosted 3/24/2013 7:35:54 AM(edited)
Did you follow Queen Adreena's FAQ? I never missed any chest using it, I also just got all the achievements except battle trophies. Did you get the one in Aeos cave right at the beginning of the game? It is blocked by stones and you need earth ring to destroy it.

Also the chest in the secret shop in Centropolis
#18jelashPosted 3/24/2013 7:38:48 AM
gildedtalon posted...
Did you get the one in Aeos cave right at the beginning of the game? It is blocked by stones and you need earth ring to destroy it.

Also the chest in the secret shop in Centropolis

Yep. Both.

I didn't use the FAQ you're speaking of. Maybe I will on my next (5th, lol) playthrough, although it won't be soon (NG3 RE coming, Arkham City and NFS the Run on the shelf).
Thank you for pointing me to that FAQ. It's good to know that someone actually made an accurate item location FAQ.
---
#19Dragon FogelPosted 3/25/2013 8:03:53 PM
Worth noting, it takes about 10000 kills total to get 100% enemy data for all non-boss enemies.

You need 30000 kills with Arumat and 30000 with Edge, plus at least 999 kills for each of the other characters. So if you're going for 100% BTs, you're not exactly adding a lot of work if you go for full enemy data too.

Personally, I grinded so many separate things that by the time I was done, Arumat was really close to 30k. This includes getting monster data, killing skeletons after stealing clay from them, and having Arumat do most of the killing while going for the 255 drop BTs. (More specifically - kill with Arumat, switch to the respective character and kill the last enemy; you just need to control the character at the end of the battle for their drops to count.)

That said, the Monster Jewels I actually use are Ashley, Spriggan, and Arch Spellmaster. I've found the last particularly useful now that I'm doing my Faize run; it makes it easy to max Int, and halving your MP isn't a significant penalty in the postgame.
---
Dragon Fogel, Marquis Elmdor's Arch-Nemesis.
Don't call me "Dragon".