welch run!

#11gildedtalonPosted 3/26/2013 3:21:10 PM
I got the welch's achievement on Sunday. Congrats to both of us!
#12jelashPosted 3/27/2013 2:31:58 AM
Yep! Congrats to us!

http://www.zadarskilist.hr/media/base/janjetina.JPG
---
''I don't pretend to understand Brannigan's Law. I enforce it.'' (Zapp Brannigan; Futurama)
#13commanderadama(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 6:16:46 AM
you 2 bastids! congrats

so can you confirm for me that all i need is the 2 missable memos and 4 rapiers and i can calm my nerves on not missing anything else.

hmm?
#14commanderadama(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 6:20:09 AM
you two should be tar and feathered
#15gildedtalonPosted 3/27/2013 6:33:47 AM
commanderadama posted...
so can you confirm for me that all i need is the 2 missable memos and 4 rapiers and i can calm my nerves on not missing anything else.

hmm?

you just can't read, huh? like I said, use Queen Adreena's FAQ and do all the quests also, it goes hand in hand. If you don't use it, we can only give half-assed advice
#16commanderadama(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 6:58:08 AM
thanks gildedA-hole

i was talking to the 2 other people who arent rude and dont answer answer a question with a link.

they just completed it. i assume theyll know.

and no i cant read. but i can type mysteriously. *wiggles fingers in mysterious manner*
#17jelashPosted 3/27/2013 7:55:42 AM
Like he said, you'll need to use FAQ to see a list of ALL side quests because rewards from some quests are recipe memos. Without those recipe memos you won't be able to create all items!

If you look at the FAQ, you'll see that at the beginning of each section there's a list of the items available there. If you see 'recipe memo' on the list, scroll down to see how to obtain it.
---
''I don't pretend to understand Brannigan's Law. I enforce it.'' (Zapp Brannigan; Futurama)
#18commanderadama(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 10:23:10 AM
im talking about just missables.
MISSABLES
#19RoratasticPosted 3/27/2013 11:44:28 AM
Hey guys, that really wasn't necessary.

We all know that some recipe memos are rewards from sidequests, but some of those are missable and some aren't. I'd really love to know which ones are missable too, for peace of mind if nothing else. If anyone could supply that information, it would be very helpful to both myself and commanderadama, and anyone else seeking this achievement.

@commanderadama:
Oh, so you have the actual physical guide book? I didn't even know SO4 had a guide book.
Thank you very much for your offer, but I'm good to go with my text file checklist. c:

I haven't actually used a physical guide for a game in a really long time. The last time I did was for Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 2. Those books are barely holding together, along with my old Pokemon G/S/C guide... ahhh nostalgia.

SO4 does have huge replayability. I've kind of been wanting to play through it again, but I'm so busy with a bunch of other games I want to play more. The battle trophies are about 90% mindless tedium, but they're really good for killing time.

I like chatting about this game too. That's part of why I still hang around this board. If you or anyone else want to talk about it more, you can always PM me or something, I don't mind.
---
Currently Playing: Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland
Eagerly awaiting Tales of Xillia! <3
#20commanderadama(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 12:33:57 PM
ahh Rora

you are our rock and voice of reason for sure.

we've all found hints indicating that the only "missables" are the 4 rapiers and the 2 aeos memos but a clear yes or no is apparently too much to ask.
the quest related ones dont seem to expire, but we should probably do them as soon as they come up.

again this is not intended to address where they all are, but which ones are missable