Druid Companions question

• Topic Archived
7 years ago#1
Do druids get any new companions in the expansion? i noticed a small velociraptor in the Game Informer review, and wondered if they had become a new companion for druids (which would be awesome).
7 years ago#2
Yes they are, but you can't select them at character creation, you have to take the "Dinosaur Companion" feat to get them.
7 years ago#3
If you take the druid cohort that's available in the first town, he automatically comes with a dino companion and it kicks butt compared to my ranger's panther.
7 years ago#4
The raptor is, hands down, the best companion. As it should be, considering you have to burn a feat to get it.

The only problem is that it has a rather large footprint.
I wish for this night-time to last for a life-time
7 years ago#5
what are the requirements for the Dinosaur Companion feat?
7 years ago#6
None, you just need to be able to have an animal companion.

This includes clerics with the Animal domain.
The greatest knowledge you can possess, is the knowledge that you know nothing.
7 years ago#7
You can have a dinosaur companion at character creation. Just take the feat at creation(as a druid) and poof you'll have a dino from the start of the game, only rangers and clerics have to wait.
7 years ago#8
ok i have made a druid,ranger,cleric and i have yet to see this dinosaur companion feat ive looked everywhere is there something else that i have to do?
Nanomachine on DS2 Boards -- He( I should say I) beat Sauron Jr. with a sword and a bottle of Red bull!
7 years ago#9
The Dinosaur companion feat requires both the Animal Companion Feat and the Natural Bond feat. Unlike Epic Animal Companion, the Natural Bond feat is normally only a benefit for multi-classers, but it appears to be a requirement for the Dino Companion feat.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived