Official Theory Topic. *Major Spoilers*

#1Sylus2015Posted 7/4/2009 10:21:26 PM
I was asked to make a topic summarizing everything I've found out about the game through research both in-game and out and this is it. If you have anything that refutes my position, don't hesitate. I love having more information to work off of. And if I'm wrong, I'd like to know. It'll help more than it'll hurt.

Alright, let's start off with some basics, though.

Despite what the main story would have you to believe (the story without any messages or broadcasts being applied), The Trust is not the main antagonist. Neither is Adams. No, the main antagonist is an evil race of aliens known as the Annunaki. The Annunaki are an alien race that's very existence is based on the control and enslavement of other races and planets. If you imagine the worst qualities of Satan, you are imagining an Annunaki. They are a dark and corrupt race of aliens that are superiorly smart and advanced.

The Trust is a puppet organization set up by the Annunaki on Earth to ensure their plans. Adams is undefined as to whether he's human or Annunaki. The most likely theory is that he's a human that's been alive for a long time and is a servant of the Annunaki. Now, many will say, "But Adams said he has been planning this for over 240 years. Humans can't live that long!" According to a radio broadcast, yes, humans CAN live that long. In fact, according to the radio broadcast, humans can live 1000+ years but were being forced to die. Adams could just very likely be a human who was not forced to die. However, another point brought up was that during the Credits, Adams was addressed by Enlil and referred to as "exiled". If he was human, then why rename him to "Enlil" and why would he be exiled. It is for that reason Adams is either human or Annunaki. It's hard to tell at this point. However, if we take a look at mythology, we find more clues leading to the conclusion that Adams is actually Annunaki.

In mythology, "When Enlil was a young god, he was banished from Dilmun, home of the gods, to Kur, the underworld for raping a girl named Ninlil. Ninlil followed him to the underworld where she bore his first child, Nergal, and/or the moon god Sin (Sumerian Nanna/Suen). After fathering three more underworld deities (subtitutes for Sin), Enlil was allowed to return to Dilmun"

The Annunaki are referred to as "gods" and it would fit that such a name be placed on an exiled Annunaki performing tasks that are designed to get him out of exile. Enlil is a highly fitting name if Adams is truly Annunaki. What do you think? Human or Annunaki? I used to think Human, but now I think Annunaki.

Okay, so we've cleared up who the Annunaki were, what The Trust really was, and who/what Adams/Enlil is (sort of). Now, we move on to the Drudge and Prometheus's role and origin.

*DO NOT POST*
---
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent and discerning if he holds his tongue-Proverbs 17:28
Anti-Glitch Fortress of Veteraness Council Member
#2Sylus2015(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2009 10:36:59 PM
The Drudge are genetically engineered creatures brought forth from Prometheus's DNA. They are not their own individual alien race. There were no Drudge before the ones created from Prometheus. The Drudge are the Puppets of The Trust and the Annunaki. They are mostly in allegiance with the Annunaki, however, as The Trust is simply a puppet organization. The puppets of puppets are still under the puppet-masters' controls.

Prometheus, however, is one of the (if not the only) good Annunaki. Prometheus is Annunaki by race. However, due to treason on his part (what he did, we don't know), he was exiled and forced to under-go genetic testing so that the Annunaki could make the perfect race for them to control and manipulate to do their bidding. We all know what happens from there. Drudge invade DC, Prometheus contacts Mr.Ford through the ASE, and from then on out, Prometheus helps Michael through his missions. In order to stop the manufacturing of Drudge, Prometheus had Michael kill him to destroy the "blue-prints". However, Prometheus then went on the upload his consciousness into the ASE. During the Credits, the conversation between Adams/Enlil and another Annunaki says that Prometheus raised some Drudge forces to fight for him. This makes sense as they are devotedly loyal to the Annunaki and would only follow Prometheus if he was an Annunaki. Also, the fact that they are genetically engineered from his DNA helps him in getting them to fight for him. Perhaps, he also gets Ducaz (Puppets before the Drudge came along) to support him and Ford. That's speculation.

This is a lot, I know, but bare with me. Now, we discuss where the Annunaki are from.

*DO NOT POST*
---
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent and discerning if he holds his tongue-Proverbs 17:28
#3Sylus2015(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2009 11:08:07 PM
The Annunaki are from the "10th planet" of our solar system. Scientists have found a space rock larger than Pluto orbiting our sun outside of Pluto's orbit. It is theorized that this planet came from a distant galaxy where the star it orbited exploded leaving the rock to drift through space lazily until it happened upon our galaxy. Because of it's late addition to our galaxy, it's orbit is rather bizarre and as a result, it has been hypothesized that this "10th planet" will crash into Earth the year 2012 and end all of existence. It has been named "Nibiru" (meaning "Heavenly Bull"), Planet "X", and many other names. However, in this game, it commonly goes by Eris. Eris, in mythology, is the goddess of discord and strife. She is the source of all problems. Interesting how such a negative planet would be the home-world of the Annunaki. Eris/Nibiru is the home-world of the Annunaki from which they plan their deeds and so on and so forth. It is from Eris that Adams has been exiled and is trying to return home to.

Now, because I know that my thoughts have been really scattered, I'm going to summarize everything into a linear pattern that is easy to follow.

The Annunaki are an evil alien race who try to enslave all other races. They originated from Planet Eris/Nibiru/"X" from what's currently known as the Cat's Eye Nebula until the star holding it's orbit died. Eris then drifted through space until it reached our solar system where it joined in on its own orbit set to crash into Earth the year 2012. Adams (Evil Annunaki) and Prometheus (Good Annunaki) were exiled from Eris and sent to Earth. Adams used Prometheus's DNA to begin creating organisms that he and the other Annunaki could use as tools to fight with. The first creations were the Ducaz. The Ducaz helped them rule in ancient times of the Incas and such until that race was worn out. Then Adams began planning a New World Order. Adams orchestrated the American Revolution and since America's establishment, he has run a clandestine organization (The Trust) which has "helped" America and ensured its dominance. They also investigated Extraterrestrial Activities and convinced people that it was not Extraterrestrial (example: Roswell). All of this was Adams's plan.

At the time when this game takes place, Adams releases his newest creation: The Drudge. The Drudge are the perfect tools to ensure a New World Order in which the Annunaki rule Earth. They are designed from Prometheus's DNA and Prometheus tries to stop this. He places a bit of himself into the ASE and tries to escape from Adams. This is where secret agent Michael Ford comes in. Michael helps retrieve the ASE (not realizing what he's doing) and ends up being the sole owner of the ASE for the rest of the game despite Adams wanting desperately to get a hold of it. After Adams betrays Michael, Prometheus helps Michael by communicating to him through the ASE. The game progresses and you eventually destroy Prometheus's body to end the manufacturing of Drudge creatures. However, he uploads his consciousness into the ASE so he's not totally gone. And finally, we learn at the end of the game that Prometheus and Michael Ford are raising a Drudge/Human (and possibly Ducaz) army against the Annunaki.

It's really late so forgive me if my thoughts seem scattered. This isn't all of it, but it's about all I can explain now.

Feel free to comment, add theories, and correct me. Please, don't come here and disrespect the story. This took a lot of research to come up with and it's still incomplete.

And so now, this topic is open for posts. Post away!
---
#4bengalsrz4Posted 7/4/2009 11:11:27 PM
Read the first two posts. Awesome. Can't wait to read the third.

This is extremely interesting. Props to HVS on a very well developed story.
---
SSBB FC: 4468-2591-3299 || Name: BRZ Marth Main
Conduit FC: 4168-2265-5279 || Name: BengalRZ S&D Leader
#5Sylus2015(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2009 11:15:00 PM
I think my brain is starting to ooze out of my ears right now. xD

I polish it up a bit more tomorrow and add some more finer details that I can't think of right now because it's 2:30 am and I've been up since 7:00 am.
---
#6Sylus2015(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2009 11:15:58 PM
I *will polish it up....
---
#7SmallerRidleyPosted 7/4/2009 11:16:03 PM
This is further reason to look forward to The Conduit 2.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#8Knight_of_Ni91Posted 7/4/2009 11:18:13 PM
Amazing! Truly amazing! I think the only thing i would add would be the mythology of Prometheus, but i don't think that is necessary to understand the story. it just makes Prometheus more of a hero to me. Also i like the bit about the planet Eris and the mythology behind that.
---
FC: Grrrnade (3609-5103-7596)-CoD: WaW
Grrrnade (3223-3334-0922)- The Conduit
#9chesstnutPosted 7/4/2009 11:18:58 PM
I love this topic.

My mind is a bit hazy right now, but isn't there something in the messages and in the after credits convo with Adams and Mr. Alien Guy about a pact of some sorts. Prometheus's motivation for his actions might become more clear if we figure that stuff out.
---
How does Olimar's hand protrude his helmet when he whistles?
#10spikel14Posted 7/4/2009 11:19:24 PM
Wow, the story is a lot more complex and interesting than I thought! Kudos on your research.