The truly easy way to make money quickly!

#1DreadedZer0Posted 10/24/2009 9:14:45 AM
Turn all assists off, set the braking line and damage how you want, and set the AI to easy. A half-decent driver can make at least 60% more money this way.
#2LehmanPosted 10/24/2009 9:36:08 AM
i use no assits (except ABS sometimes), hard AI, and simulation diffuculty and manual w/ clutch

but i guess this could work for ppl that are new
#3TreGoodaPosted 10/24/2009 9:38:42 AM
i use no assits (except ABS sometimes), hard AI, and simulation diffuculty and manual w/ clutch

I would bet money a guy playing on easy would make money faster than you, no matter how good you are. You have to focus so much more playing on the harder difficulty it makes it harder to maintain earnings for long gaming sessions.

---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#4LehmanPosted 10/24/2009 9:43:22 AM
i guess
but i like racing without assists, and having a challenge
i really dont care if someone makes more money than me in career, cuz i can just make more on storefront

plus its boring having no cars anywhere near you when ur racing for like 5+ laps
on hard, in the races where you have to use certain class cars, its more of a challenge, but its funner (is that a word) for me

oh and i use the brake line, not the full thing tho
#5subymanPosted 10/24/2009 9:53:20 AM

Haha, funner used to not be a word. Now I guess it is since they added it to the dictionary. I use "more fun." Sounds better.

#6LehmanPosted 10/24/2009 9:54:38 AM
rofl, oh yeh, more fun, hahahaha
soz, its 4am in the morning here is aussie

gonna go sleep now, xD
#7OffThaHorsePosted 10/24/2009 3:28:35 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]