How to do replays/2nd disc! Help

#1speeddemon_09Posted 12/27/2009 8:28:13 AM
I am wondering how I get to where I can watch replays to save them and watch them(Forza 2 and Forza 3, Im new to the whole Forza thing)!

Also, I have the 360 Arcade, so I need a hard drive to install the second disc for Forza 3, I know I am mising out on some cars and tracks by not using disc 2 at the moment but what else is on disc 2? Any help is appreciated!
#2Coquette_Posted 12/27/2009 9:00:13 AM
Just cars and tracks are on disc 2. Replays require a harddrive.
---
Signatures - where mild trolling is just fine with the mods.
#3pjnelsonPosted 12/27/2009 11:03:36 AM

I am wondering how I get to where I can watch replays to save them and watch them(Forza 2 and Forza 3, Im new to the whole Forza thing)!

Also, I have the 360 Arcade, so I need a hard drive to install the second disc for Forza 3, I know I am mising out on some cars and tracks by not using disc 2 at the moment but what else is on disc 2? Any help is appreciated!

I'm sorry to hear that you have the Arcade bundle. I always recommend that folks pay a few extra bucks and get the Elite. If I remember correctly, the Arcade comes with a 256 MB memory card, which is worthless. You can't download expansions to games with a mere 256 MB, you definitely can't install games with that, and some game features like replays require the hard drive. I doubt that you could even just put a whole bunch of game save data onto that 256 MB, since a lot of my game data takes up several dozen gigs apiece, I think.

Until you get you a hard drive, you won't be getting whatever content is on that second disc and you won't be seeing a single replay. You won't be able to get any DLC for this game, or for any other game, either.

---
There are three kinds of lies: lies, d***ed lies, and console specs.
#4pjnelsonPosted 12/27/2009 11:04:38 AM
* several dozen megs apiece

---
There are three kinds of lies: lies, d***ed lies, and console specs.