DLC Car...

#1dkswiftyPosted 7/26/2010 12:05:00 AM
Can anyone tell me the specific DLC package that has this car?
I cant seem to find the answer on the internet.
#2toyski_kbPosted 7/26/2010 12:25:44 AM
Ask again....your question??

DLC is abbreviated for Down Loadable Content ~ so a DLC car would be a Downloadable car.

P.S. You gotta pay for DLC cars
---
A word to the power hungry: Bon Appetit.
#3dkswifty(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2010 12:33:06 AM
Yeah I know what your saying but when ever im racing online on forza I see this what looks like a blacked out volkwagon called the DLC Car.

Im asking what dlc package this car comes in been as theres alot of dlc content.
#43CDEDPosted 7/26/2010 1:06:37 AM
its the placeholder it represents DLC cars which you don't have you can't drive it yourself.
---
SIKK is now hiring a painter view my profile for info
SIKK Paint & Tuning "Looks like Heaven...Goes like Hell" visit our website sikk.lefora.com
#5dkswifty(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2010 1:31:16 AM
Thanks for the response but sorry im a little confused. Are you saying its not actually called the DLC Car and that the reason I see it called that is because I dont have the downloadable package ?

This car is really starting to surprise me because alot of people use it online and I just cant seem to get an answer on how to get this car, the closest iv gotten is, its in a dlc package from someone who used it online.
#61995_CavalierPosted 7/26/2010 3:20:34 AM

Thanks for the response but sorry im a little confused. Are you saying its not actually called the DLC Car and that the reason I see it called that is because I dont have the downloadable package ?

This car is really starting to surprise me because alot of people use it online and I just cant seem to get an answer on how to get this car, the closest iv gotten is, its in a dlc package from someone who used it online.

It isn't an actual car.

If somebody uses a car that was DLC, and you haven't downloaded that DLC, the game will display it as a black VW. It doesn't matter what DLC car they're using, it will always be the black VW if you haven't downloaded that DLC car. So when you see that car winning, it's actually a DLC car that's winning. The black car itself isn't available, nor is it beating you, it just represents what is beating you.

if you want to avoid this problem altogether without paying anything, download the free sample car from each pack. It will only unlock one car from the pack for you to use, but it's one more car and you don't have to pay anything, plus you'll be able to see all the DLC cars as they really are when somebody uses them online.
---
http://i.imgur.com/r5jDi.jpg
Go so far away that you stop being afraid of not coming back
#7dkswifty(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2010 3:41:48 AM
Oh no way I really didnt know that, thanks for that response thats really cleared things up me, I thought it was abit strange that I was seeing all these black VW's but couldnt find anything about them.

Thanks again I appreciate it.
#8Vincent729Posted 7/26/2010 4:18:29 PM
I don't mean this in a negative way, but this was the funniest thing I've seen on a message board in a long time.

Glad it's cleared up now for you. I'm glad there were mature people that helped you understand this.
---
Currently Playing MW2 & FM3. GT= OnLy Vindex
#9lordsmurffPosted 7/26/2010 6:18:16 PM
I lold
---
GT - matt1959