pool cue is in new york

#1badbat111Posted 5/20/2012 3:12:16 AM
sorry for making the topic but i couldnt reply to the other topics that was asking for the pool cue in new york

the pool cue in new york is near the cemetary either break the wooden wall down with the car or go through the cemetary

its where the kill condition guy is head down the steps to the corner to the sewer grate thing the pool cue will be on the floor in front of the 2 chairs there is also a bag of money there and the other mele weapons i saw it on the ps3 but i dont have a camara so i couldnt take a pic to give a acurate location :(
#2badbat111(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2012 7:16:02 PM
badbat111 posted...
sorry for making the topic but i couldnt reply to the other topics that was asking for the pool cue in new york

the pool cue in new york is near the cemetary either break the wooden wall down with the car or go through the cemetary

its where the kill condition guy is head down the steps to the corner to the sewer grate thing the pool cue will be on the floor in front of the 2 chairs there is also a bag of money there and the other mele weapons i saw it on the ps3 but i dont have a camara so i couldnt take a pic to give a acurate location :(

i cant find a edit button but there is another pool cue on the roof of the petrol station near the air port the stairs are behind the petrol station