List of Characters with Dual Specialties

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Godfather II
  3. List of Characters with Dual Specialties

User Info: rustymario

rustymario
7 years ago#21
When do these guys start to appear in game? I've just started in Florida (aim is to kill 2 made men in Roasato and the other family) and can't find any dual speciality guys, other than my Capo.
Gamertag:xEHx II GHOST

rustymario
7 years ago#22
Bumping the question ^^

User Info: Haugfather

Haugfather
7 years ago#23
Found Alvin Uzzano

He did not appear until after I had recruited the Demo Guy and completed the La Maison Rouge takeover.

He appears in one of the alcoves with outdoor tables along the hotel front E of Richie's Tavern. I owned that front at the time and not sure if that was another key to getting him to spawn.

Haugfather
7 years ago#24
Bernard Uzzano was in the Cemetery as soon as I got to Florida (pre-rescue mission)

I found him a large tomb at the Eastern most exit of the Cemetery on the South side of the road.

User Info: 0roguecrippler0

0roguecrippler0
7 years ago#25
bump

User Info: Marmba

Marmba
7 years ago#26
Bump
Metal isn't the devil's music, country is. All country is about is drinking problems, depression, cheating girlfriends, and fiddle battles with Satan-hsrstealth

rustymario
7 years ago#27
Thanks to Haugfather, that helped me alot mate.
(::)

User Info: Tyrtamus

Tyrtamus
7 years ago#28
Bumped again. Please sticky.

Haugfather
7 years ago#29
The first listing of Leroy Petriboni being at Los Palams was wrong (at least for me) the post above who said he was in a sealed off room accessible from the East at Jersey's Sports Bar was right (for me at least).

Ray Fogliano was on top of the NE of the 4 buildings across from the Drive-In not the NW (once again, I have not heard it confirmed if these guys spawn in different spots).

I have yet to get to Cuba to get those two.

User Info: 0roguecrippler0

0roguecrippler0
7 years ago#30
http://www.gamewinners.com/Cheats/index.php/The_Godfather_2_%28Xbox_360%29

character locations, weapon locations, and combo lists
  1. Boards
  2. The Godfather II
  3. List of Characters with Dual Specialties

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived