Why can't the cops catch me?

#1fshea31Posted 8/25/2010 9:18:08 PM
I've been casually playing this game, just doing the free roam to get into some chases, but it's basically no fun because the cops can't catch me. It takes forever for the busted meter to fill up and spike strips don't seem to do anything, so there's no challenge. I've raced for over 20 minutes and I could go on forever if I didn't get so bored.

I then did the same with Carbon, and they got me in a couple minutes, which was nice. So what's the deal, is Undercover just so laughably easy?
#2ferrarienzo2Posted 8/27/2010 12:20:21 PM

fshea31 posted...
I've been casually playing this game, just doing the free roam to get into some chases, but it's basically no fun because the cops can't catch me. It takes forever for the busted meter to fill up and spike strips don't seem to do anything, so there's no challenge. I've raced for over 20 minutes and I could go on forever if I didn't get so bored.

I then did the same with Carbon, and they got me in a couple minutes, which was nice. So what's the deal, is Undercover just so laughably easy?

I have been for longer chases,and have found it more difficult than yoiu describe :S what car tier are you using and what heat level?