Nice Glitch, need it tested!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Need for Speed Undercover
  3. Nice Glitch, need it tested!
7 years ago#1
I am not sure of my version of need for speed undercover but I discovered a glitch and I wouldn't mind someone testing it for me! and How do i post this onto part of the game info since the "cheats and glitches" tab isn't their? I did not find this glitch on the internet or learn it from someone it is 100% my own discovery.

Well back to topic, My glitch is this: you can get upgrades such as engine or nitrous for free or reduced prices. note:works best with cars with no upgrades.

we are going to presume you just bought a car and it has all stock parts on it

step 1: choose the car and go under performance.
step2: choose one of the selections for this lets say engine.
step 3: go to the level you are wanting to buy, say semi-racing and select it with A and it will ask if you wish to buy it for X number of dollars, press B to cancel and press A again to buy it for 0 dollars.

Note: if you have already upgraded that part it will only reduce the price to the amount of what the currently mounted part costs example: you upgraded nitrous from stock to street for $3,000 and now you wish to upgrade to semi-racing for $7,000 and your perform this glitch now you only have to pay another $3,000

Please email me at lightjedi6@gmail.com if you try this glitch and tell me if it works or not!
  1. Boards
  2. Need for Speed Undercover
  3. Nice Glitch, need it tested!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived