PES 2009 demo > Fifa 09 demo

#1Miguel_JulioPosted 10/2/2008 5:20:07 AM
The gameplay is better than Fifa's in my opinion, played both demo's a lot. Discuss.
---
Nobody makes me bleed my own blood.
#2OsinocavalliPosted 10/2/2008 5:36:15 AM

You are so RIGHT! PES 09 demo is highly untouchable by FIFA 09 demo. Call me a fan boy or call me what you want but let's face it. Who's kidding who? Because at the end of the day we all know that PES is way to much better than FIFA PERIOD. FIFA will always play catch up and always be 2nd best

#3DGAF555Posted 10/2/2008 6:36:07 AM
^Hmmm. Fan boy. and to answer your question. No.
#4garystPosted 10/2/2008 6:45:08 AM
FIFA 08 is what Pro Evo 2008 should have been. I used to be a PES fan boy till the last one it was utter pants. FIFA gave much better game play with the presentation that eveyone has always been critical of PES for in the past. The last FIFA game I actually bought 08 was FIFA 2002 but they came back and over took Pro last year.

I lived the FIFA 09 demo and I will reserve my judgement till I get the demo for Pro tonight but they have a lot of work to do to get me back prefering them. In saying that I know full well I will have buy them both because I will always do in the get Pro no matter how bad a report I get from someone.
#5kobe_jnrPosted 10/2/2008 7:24:25 AM
pro has done a massive improvement. the gameplay is way better than last year. nice work.
#6TX360Posted 10/2/2008 7:26:45 AM
Osinocavalli posted...

You are so RIGHT! PES 09 demo is highly untouchable by FIFA 09 demo. Call me a fan boy or call me what you want but let's face it. Who's kidding who? Because at the end of the day we all know that PES is way to much better than FIFA PERIOD. FIFA will always play catch up and always be 2nd best

fifa owns PES

that is all.

#7DGAF555Posted 10/2/2008 7:29:29 AM
kobe_jnr posted...
pro has done a massive improvement. the gameplay is way better than last year. nice work.

They didn't have to do much to make it better.

It's a massive improvement over 2008 but its not so much of a massive improvement over PES6 or if even PES5 on the last-gen consoles.
#8mattyphilPosted 10/2/2008 7:31:28 AM
I think Fifa 09 is still looking like its the best game up to now after playing both demo's ? I thought Fifa 08 was a really good game the on-line options were spot on compared to PES on-line disaster ! If Fifa 09 is an improvement on Fifa 08 s game-play and it has no silly glitches that can ruin it then i cant really see PES 2009 coming close . After playing the PES 2009 demo it still doesnt seem like the old PES i used to know and love or maybe i have gone off the series from playing Fifa 08 i don't know. PES just doen't seem realistic at all to me the ball seems to be like a magnet as its passed about and the sound of the ball when its kicked is just terrible, surely it won't sound like that on the game if so the sound testers need to have their ears tested ?
#9cruxePosted 10/2/2008 7:35:17 AM

Get over it.. Its like the sopranos. ITS OVER! find a new show.

This year fifa in my books has officially surpassed pes. Last year was close. konami just didn't do enough this time around. Hopefully they take it on board and come back next year stronger. I would like to see a new, true, next gen engine.. I can dream, right?

#10Geordie_boyPosted 10/2/2008 7:55:24 AM
Personally, I love them both. I was starting to get sick of pro evo, especially after last years effort. And after playing the fifa 09 demo quite a bit have decided to give it a whirl this year. After trying this demo this morning, I will probably buy this as well.

I think the graphics are amazing, the players actually look like their real life counterparts and the replays and cut scenes are decent looking now as well instead of ps2 quality. Also, the teams actually seem to play like they do in real life, I played a game against Man Utd and everything was going through Ronaldo.