Rogress Information (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Arc Rise Fantasia
  3. Rogress Information (spoilers)
5 years ago#1
Ok, there is so much talk about the number of rogress you get. And I'm not sure what to believe. I get that you get 9 eventually. BUT how many do you get? I didn't win the fight against "the other child of eesa" and I lost Rufunga. I didn't get the one in the ruins of hilbert. I'm going back to carbunculus. After which I plan on going to the hold tower.

Now, can someone please tell me, since I didn't get Rufunga, do I get the last 3? Or can I win the last 3? How many do I get? I'm confused on that part. I also understand that there are optional but not missable rogress. When can I begin to get those?

Any information on the above would be wonderful. This way I can understand what's going on. Also in your opinions what's the coolest rogresses? Strongest rogresses and the most useful for later on?

Thanks in advance. Happy gaming!! ^-^
5 years ago#2
Bump
5 years ago#3
Help, please?
5 years ago#4

I get that you get 9 eventually. BUT how many do you get?

So, you understand that you get 9 eventually, then why are you asking how many you get?

Also, the real number is 12........ or is it?
---
We must formulate keikaku. "Keikaku" means plan! - Argosy Captain
5 years ago#5
At this very moment. Out of the 4, I thought I had made that clear. If I didn't get rufunga, how many out of the 4 you choose to get do I get? 3?
5 years ago#6
The total number of Rogress is 12, although you eventually get the 9 you need to enter the Holy Land of Noire regardless of which ones you get.

As for the 4 that you can choose, you can get 3 of them (Alf automatically gets the last one that you don't choose).
5 years ago#7
Ok, thanks, I just got the wind rogress. And now I'm on my way to heal Ryfia. Then I plan to head to the volcano? I didn't get banchu. So I am getting the last 3. But which would you recommend getting next? The one in the volcano? Or squill? Difficulty wise? And when can I start to get the optional rogress?
5 years ago#8
Wind Rogress is in the tower right? With Banchu being the ruins? Isn't that 2 already? Isn't the story supposed to continue from there? I know it did for me...
---
Official Teetotaller of PotD
5 years ago#9
I didn't get Banchu. I let alf get him. And from what I'm understanding you only get 2 if you go Rufunga. You're suppose to have 5 once the story continues. I have 3. Idk whic to get next. And yes the wind rogress in in the holy tower by the ruins where you get Banchu.
5 years ago#10
Accually, according to the one guide up on gamefaqs. It says if you managed to get Rufunga, you can attempt 3 rogress dungeons, if you didn't, then you can attempt them all. Then the story will continue from there.
  1. Boards
  2. Arc Rise Fantasia
  3. Rogress Information (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived