Anyone getting keystroke delays or lag?

#1AdvancEX3Posted 7/21/2009 5:47:04 PM
Is there a fix for this? My friend says his game is fine with no lag or button delays. For me, there is a 1 second delay in action when I press a key. My internet is working fine, as is my other internet based games. It's just this game that runs awkwardly for me.
#2darkajoraPosted 7/21/2009 7:24:50 PM
Yup, that happens to me too. I even find my attack speed reduced...but I can live with it, I use skills most of the time.
---
"hullo". If you dont copy this message and paste it on at least 319 topics, I will not jump out of my window
#3omegasinnocencePosted 7/21/2009 9:14:11 PM
If you don't live near Cali, you're gonna get lag, whether it's input lag or delayed attacks. I live in Alabama and I get occasional lag spikes and constant attack delay. It's not that bad, but sometimes it can be a little too much.
---
Might as well stick a quarter in your ass cause you just played yourself.
#4AdvancEX3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2009 2:21:18 PM
I live in Cali and the lag is terrible. Is the closed beta in Europe? Cause my launcher says LaTale_eu_test.
#5paxtaxPosted 7/22/2009 7:53:37 PM
I live on the east coast, but my lag isn't too bad, but OGplanet is known for lagfests like rumblefighter.

Also Hey Advance its Cfreyrun from PSN, I still am woeking to get a new PS3 but the job market is scarce
---
2.6GHZ Celeron D\1 GIG 133MHZ DDR RAM\256 MB PCI GEFORCE FX5200\ 40 GB HD\ Yes I know, don't drool too much for this gaming beast..
#6AdvancEX3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2009 4:06:59 PM
Well, my computer can't run this lag free so I went and joined another mmo CB, wonderking online.
#7omegasinnocencePosted 7/23/2009 4:44:50 PM
I live in Cali and the lag is terrible. Is the closed beta in Europe? Cause my launcher says LaTale_eu_test.

Well now there are 2 versions of the game. The OGPlanet version where the server is stationed in Cali and the Aeria Games version which has servers in Europe. You probably downloaded the EU version.
---
Might as well stick a quarter in your ass cause you just played yourself.