Anyone getting keystroke delays or lag?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. LaTale
  3. Anyone getting keystroke delays or lag?
7 years ago#1
Is there a fix for this? My friend says his game is fine with no lag or button delays. For me, there is a 1 second delay in action when I press a key. My internet is working fine, as is my other internet based games. It's just this game that runs awkwardly for me.
7 years ago#2
Yup, that happens to me too. I even find my attack speed reduced...but I can live with it, I use skills most of the time.
"hullo". If you dont copy this message and paste it on at least 319 topics, I will not jump out of my window
7 years ago#3
If you don't live near Cali, you're gonna get lag, whether it's input lag or delayed attacks. I live in Alabama and I get occasional lag spikes and constant attack delay. It's not that bad, but sometimes it can be a little too much.
Might as well stick a quarter in your ass cause you just played yourself.
7 years ago#4
I live in Cali and the lag is terrible. Is the closed beta in Europe? Cause my launcher says LaTale_eu_test.
7 years ago#5
I live on the east coast, but my lag isn't too bad, but OGplanet is known for lagfests like rumblefighter.

Also Hey Advance its Cfreyrun from PSN, I still am woeking to get a new PS3 but the job market is scarce
2.6GHZ Celeron D\1 GIG 133MHZ DDR RAM\256 MB PCI GEFORCE FX5200\ 40 GB HD\ Yes I know, don't drool too much for this gaming beast..
7 years ago#6
Well, my computer can't run this lag free so I went and joined another mmo CB, wonderking online.
7 years ago#7
I live in Cali and the lag is terrible. Is the closed beta in Europe? Cause my launcher says LaTale_eu_test.

Well now there are 2 versions of the game. The OGPlanet version where the server is stationed in Cali and the Aeria Games version which has servers in Europe. You probably downloaded the EU version.
Might as well stick a quarter in your ass cause you just played yourself.
  1. Boards
  2. LaTale
  3. Anyone getting keystroke delays or lag?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived