Dog food choice

#1Decoy2manPosted 3/3/2009 11:32:33 AM
When dog trapped behind bike, i was given choices and i selected first one.

Now wandering with no clue.

In other threads people mentioned different methods like wiht boone, milk and food.

My question what i selected, what was first choice? food, milk or what?

In mart i can only found one lady selling something like chips packet with small dog type animal on right corner, bu i uses it and it refilled my energy.

If i have to select bones or milk what choice should i make?

HELlllp meeeeeee
---
Suki na Mono wa Suki dakara Shouganai!!
#2ThistlebopPosted 3/3/2009 11:51:54 AM
Hiya decoy.

I'm sorry but I can't remember "WHICH" I picked when doing the conversation but I think it was the First one. But either way, the important thing is that after you have found the dog and chased him down and spoken to the little girl you must then go back to the Orphanage and find the little boy in the green shirt to advance the plot. So make sure that you go back and find him. I think he pops up if you go near the beach grass if you have done all the right things before you go back to that area. I'm sorry that I'm not %100 sure. Its because I'm in the same boat as you and don't speak any Japanese.

Hope this helps.
#3ThePatrickPosted 3/3/2009 12:42:38 PM
Yeah--the top choice. Dog Food.

Then, go to the M Store. Dog Food is somewhere on the list....I'm sorry, but I can't remember exactly where just now. It might be similar to the way I had it on my FAQ from the demo.

Come back, and answer the first choice again--to give the dog a rubber ball. That's why you have to go back to the orphanage. Once you get the ball, bring it back...and then they'll decide to stay there. Leave the area and come back and you should see them with the dog.

Just then, tho', they get harrassed by some of the Tamashiro gang. The dog come and attacks the thugs, then is suddenly friendly to the girl and all is well.

I swear, that chapter was so much longer than it should have been. Every time I thought I was done, another little kid thing happened. That was annoying!

---
Ryuu ga Gotoku 3 (Yakuza 3) FAQ + Rambling Blog: http://kamuro-cho.blogspot.com/
PSN: hatoriki_kai
#4AerithPosted 3/3/2009 5:14:17 PM
Heh, and I was just thinking on the way to work earlier about how Americans may think of Sega giving false advertisement in the States:

"What!? A baby-sitting game called Yakuza??" XD

Can't say you can be too surprised about all these tasks linked to the kids though, since a majority of the previews in magazines and what-not dealt with profiles of the children, trying to give them personalities. Although, I did enjoy like the cracks that the kids each take at Kiryuu. "What? You can make things other than curry...?" "How would a dragon shirt with shades make me attractive to girls??"

By the way, sorry I haven't gotten back to you yet Patrick. The game's been making me avoid my message box haha.
---
~Aerith
#5ThePatrickPosted 3/3/2009 5:55:52 PM
"What!? A baby-sitting game called Yakuza??" XD

I can totally see Adam Sessler standing there going, "Well, if you like raising children and collecting trash on the beach, this game's for you."

Although, I did enjoy like the cracks that the kids each take at Kiryuu. "What? You can make things other than curry...?" "How would a dragon shirt with shades make me attractive to girls??"

That was awesome. I chose the dragon shirt and sunglasses, too...not sure what happens if you "American" him up with a cowboy hat and an American flag tee. It's great to see this game still has that Ryuu ga Gotoku sense of humor, you know? =)

Oh--and did anyone else laugh when Kiryuu was getting all focused just to cut onions? That was awesome.

By the way, sorry I haven't gotten back to you yet Patrick. The game's been making me avoid my message box haha.

It's cool. I've been avoiding everything--even this board. I'm too busy playing and trying to slug my way through it. I like to get as much as I can without a guide on my first playthrough...and I'm like halfway into it now, after 4 days of rigorous play.

Of course, all you guys have had it for over a week now *grrr* =)

---
Ryuu ga Gotoku 3 (Yakuza 3) FAQ + Rambling Blog: http://kamuro-cho.blogspot.com/
PSN: hatoriki_kai
#6kishinmaskPosted 3/4/2009 1:51:50 AM
Oh--and did anyone else laugh when Kiryuu was getting all focused just to cut onions? That was awesome.

Me. =) First time I watched the scene, I thought he was gonna go teary-eyed. I even watched it again in the cutscene theater inside Ojisan Kiryu's room. He just cut those onions perfectly. XD

---
The maximum length of a signature is 160 characters.