Murder at Cafe Alps

#1thelegendjimbobPosted 4/27/2010 6:32:44 PM
Where is the lead detective in the case, Maeda so I can start that sub-story?
#2climhazzard99Posted 4/27/2010 6:41:26 PM
hes at bantam at night.
---
PSN = Benyeh2000
"A leader leads by example, not by force." -Sun Tzu
#3BanSanPosted 4/27/2010 7:00:56 PM
He's smoking a J with Kage in Purgatory... Well the real answer has been posted already so a fake one is a good follow up right?

At any rate, you'll come to a wall during the sub story mission where the game and none of the NPC's tell you what to do next. You actually do have to go see Kage at Purgatory. Don't forget that or you'll be running around like a chicken with its head cut off for some time.
#4thelegendjimbob(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2010 11:34:41 PM
Now how do I start the "High-End Bag Snatchers" story after first hearing about it?
#5GjangPosted 4/27/2010 11:38:43 PM
Go into Le Marche and buy any type of woman's purse. When you get out of the shop, there will be someone snatch your bag from you.
---
Thai army explains the working process of GT200 bomb detector in the press conference. Link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBCslUXAJ-c Prepare to laugh. :P
#6fortune_cookie9Posted 4/28/2010 12:04:50 AM
ThePatrick's guide has all missions and even those cut from the the English release so you can check that for reference too.
---
PSN name: wraith90
#7AsramatickPosted 4/28/2010 8:16:06 AM
"At any rate, you'll come to a wall during the sub story mission where the game and none of the NPC's tell you what to do next. You actually do have to go see Kage at Purgatory. Don't forget that or you'll be running around like a chicken with its head cut off for some time."

The game tells you to go and see him if you look at the substory menu. It pretty much always tells you where to go next if you scroll down to the substory you are looking for. The only problem I had was working out who Kage was since I'd never played a Yakuza game before!
#8MNSpectrePosted 4/28/2010 8:35:30 AM
Yeah, they indirectly tell you to go to Purgatory. They tell you to find Kage who "might be at Stardust", but the main story should have pointed out by then that Kage was working out of Purgatory though.