Demo up on JPN Marketplace.

#1InvisibleYogurtPosted 6/20/2009 9:40:11 AM
Just so y'all know. Unlike the original release of the Operation Darkness demo (when the game was still Japan-only), it's not region-restricted.

MASSIVE language barrier of course, since this is a visual novel. You can still watch an IDOLM@STER-esque performance with a freely rotatable camera (though it cleverly cuts your field of movement off to prevent upskirt-peeping) though!
---
XBL GT: taiyaki0
#2LazyNinjaPiggyPosted 6/25/2009 5:20:54 PM
indeed, barely understood anything, but seemed real interesting.
---
Gamertag: PCAJZA80
Is that so?
#3GameloPosted 6/28/2009 5:57:31 PM

I didint know you could rotate the camera.... oh the things id of done... :twisted:

#4Zanbie XanvierPosted 6/28/2009 6:10:50 PM
Seems they replaced the anime movie sequences in the original with real time ones now. Not that it's a bad thing, some of their original animation was slightly off model.
---
Is that it is snowing only this paradise?
The paradise was already Alice's playground.
#5TatsuSuouPosted 6/29/2009 1:17:13 AM
The music and animation (or is that graphics?) were great, too bad I didn't understand what was going on. I'm gonna have to have another look at the Happy Holiday performance again to try rotating the camera.
---
Feel The Ether
XBL: Paradise LostSX
#6InvisibleYogurt(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2009 11:35:32 AM
Oh yeah, unsurprisingly, all the H-scenes from the PC version have been removed in the full game.
#7zpoopePosted 7/9/2009 12:38:18 PM
I think I might have seen something yellow with pink polka dots.

Hmm...
---
It's not the poop. It's the mystery... behind the poop.
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h118/zpoop/z.gif
#8Mobius_BreakerPosted 7/11/2009 5:16:48 AM
Just got this... and... I have no clue what's going on...

I mean... I read a crap-load text...1% of which I understood... and..
the red head... she kicks the the wod out of this one guy, and I'm like... O.O The heck was that?!
Then she kicks me! I wonder if this would be as funny if my japanese was better?^_^
---
I main Chun Li, I main her all night long; her legs are awesome,.....
>_> they kick so much balls! GT> Hybrid Mobius
#9E NicePosted 7/14/2009 8:06:21 PM
She kicks high. *cough*

If you get to the beach, or just before it, the maid is in green swimsuit and the guy with her is in a thong. That's laugh material right there. At least he gets knocked down at some point.
---
ive been eating soup drenched pizza for no reason? - Otaku84 returns
#10Zanbie XanvierPosted 7/14/2009 9:24:46 PM
I always thought Hisamitsu (the guy) was actually completely naked, and the "thong" was just a makeshift censor bar.
---
Is that it is snowing only this paradise?
The paradise was already Alice's playground.