Demo up on JPN Marketplace.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Time Leap
  3. Demo up on JPN Marketplace.
7 years ago#1
Just so y'all know. Unlike the original release of the Operation Darkness demo (when the game was still Japan-only), it's not region-restricted.

MASSIVE language barrier of course, since this is a visual novel. You can still watch an IDOLM@STER-esque performance with a freely rotatable camera (though it cleverly cuts your field of movement off to prevent upskirt-peeping) though!
XBL GT: taiyaki0
7 years ago#2
indeed, barely understood anything, but seemed real interesting.
Gamertag: PCAJZA80
Is that so?
7 years ago#3

I didint know you could rotate the camera.... oh the things id of done... :twisted:

7 years ago#4
Seems they replaced the anime movie sequences in the original with real time ones now. Not that it's a bad thing, some of their original animation was slightly off model.
Is that it is snowing only this paradise?
The paradise was already Alice's playground.
7 years ago#5
The music and animation (or is that graphics?) were great, too bad I didn't understand what was going on. I'm gonna have to have another look at the Happy Holiday performance again to try rotating the camera.
Feel The Ether
XBL: Paradise LostSX
7 years ago#6
Oh yeah, unsurprisingly, all the H-scenes from the PC version have been removed in the full game.
7 years ago#7
I think I might have seen something yellow with pink polka dots.

Hmm...
It's not the poop. It's the mystery... behind the poop.
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h118/zpoop/z.gif
7 years ago#8
Just got this... and... I have no clue what's going on...

I mean... I read a crap-load text...1% of which I understood... and..
the red head... she kicks the the wod out of this one guy, and I'm like... O.O The heck was that?!
Then she kicks me! I wonder if this would be as funny if my japanese was better?^_^
I main Chun Li, I main her all night long; her legs are awesome,.....
>_> they kick so much balls! GT> Hybrid Mobius
7 years ago#9
She kicks high. *cough*

If you get to the beach, or just before it, the maid is in green swimsuit and the guy with her is in a thong. That's laugh material right there. At least he gets knocked down at some point.
ive been eating soup drenched pizza for no reason? - Otaku84 returns
7 years ago#10
I always thought Hisamitsu (the guy) was actually completely naked, and the "thong" was just a makeshift censor bar.
Is that it is snowing only this paradise?
The paradise was already Alice's playground.
  1. Boards
  2. Time Leap
  3. Demo up on JPN Marketplace.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived