Music rip of Rockman No Constancy?

#1UVDeltaPosted 9/6/2008 9:30:00 AM
Especially Quickman's stage. Help please :D

On-topic: zomg splash woman looks so hawt!11one
#2BreakmanDXPosted 9/6/2008 9:52:12 AM
I actually have an NSF file of the entire game that a friend made.

http://www.box.net/shared/qkto4odvib

Enjoy!

My favorites are probably Air Man (track 10), boss (track 12) and final boss (track 16)
---
(O-.-)---O
#3BreakmanDXPosted 9/6/2008 9:52:52 AM
Oh, and to play NSF files, google 'Meridian Advance' or 'NotSoFatso'.
---
(O-.-)---O
#4UVDelta(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2008 9:54:16 AM
Yay, thanks. Just wondering, is there any way to convert these to MP3s or any other format?
#5Pieman0920Posted 9/6/2008 9:58:41 AM
*listens*

....Is that a 8-bit version of the theme from NxC?
---
(9^_^)--------0(x_X^)
Official ungrateful jerk of RI.
#6BreakmanDXPosted 9/6/2008 10:00:17 AM
There are NSF2MIDI programs you can probably google, I only really used one before and it was very nice except left the percussion kind of strange (though you can just edit which percussion instrument is what in an midi editor to fix it, though that can still be a bit of a hassle); and there are MIDI2MP3 programs that works extremely well and easily that you should also be able to find fairly easily. One guy I know had a direct NSF2MP3 converter that left them sounding exactly the same but he has no idea where he found it, doesn't have it now, etc. -- maybe someone else can help out with that, I'd love to have it if it actually exists as well.
---
(O-.-)---O
#7HylianFoxPosted 9/6/2008 10:01:48 AM
I love that game.

My favorite tunes are Stage Select, Password Input, Stage Intro, Stage Clear, Weapon Get, Heat Man, Air Man, Bubble Man, Metal Man, Clash Man, Quick Man, Wood Man, Flash Man, Wily Stage 1-2, Wily Stage 3-4, Boss, Final Boss, Ending, and Credits.

wow, that's about everything everything O_o
#8HylianFoxPosted 9/6/2008 10:09:39 AM
oops, I forgot Title Music/Wily Stage 6
#9Boco_XLVIIPosted 9/6/2008 11:08:49 AM
If you want an MP3 of a song in an NSF, just get an NSF plugin for Winamp and dump the audio to hard disk, then encode that wav in Lame or something.

---
someone is out there who will like you. take off your mask so they can find you faster.
Protest slaughter of Cyber Elves! http://www.livejournal.com/users/boco