What is the best rarepon for each patapon type?

#1StopBuggingMeePosted 9/8/2009 10:43:15 PM
Seems most of the time I'll just want things with high stagger, so going in the upper tree seems kinda of bleh.

Can anyone list off the patapon classes and the best rarepon types I should be aiming for? I know that I really like my level 10 Wanda Dekapons, but I'm lost on the rest.
#2StopBuggingMee(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2009 10:46:49 PM
And for items, what's the best way to get hides, seeds (for the mage types) and bones?
#3Shadow EdgePosted 9/9/2009 6:28:59 AM
Can't recommend rarepons for each type, since some types will do well with many of them.

I recommend Mogyoons for Mahopons (atk spd and mov spd doesn't matter for them).
Mashuriros would be good for Kibapons, they'll push and sleep everything they touch.
Moriussoos for Yumipons for stagger and extra HP, definitely. Can mix with any rarepon focused on a status-attack.
Melees generally should be Basaras or Wagyanbas. Don't turn them into Mogyoons, crippled mov spd hurts them, specially Dekapons.

But for hero, melees generally boil to either Basaras (lucky higher damage) or Mogyoons (consistent high damage), since Hero Mode for Dekapons, Kibapons and Robopons are barely affected by the lower mov spd, so you might as well pump their damage.