WHY DAMN IT! Why do you refuse to release such an original new series to the US!

#1WesfanboyneverPosted 1/26/2009 6:03:16 PM
The people in the US aren't that ignorant...
---
SSBB will last till... SSB4... that and I'm madly in love with Marth!
#2skaz9000Posted 1/29/2009 12:30:01 PM
Why does Nintendo insist on hiding some of its own games and characters from the rest of the world?
#3scottreedPosted 1/30/2009 9:10:31 PM
This game is way too Japanese and full of adult humor. Birdo is a transexual remember..and has a vibrator... And Golfer scratches his balls, Takamaru has nosebleeds, and Tracey has sex appeal, etc. Also you think a game called Captain Rainbow would do that well in the US...honestly?

I own the game by the way and am almost finished with it. While I would like to see it in English, it's not going to happen despite what Official Nintendo Magazine or Nintendo Power say about it.
---
Come check out my blog MidnightGaming: http://www.midnightgaming.blogspot.com
#4Yamato_sanPosted 2/7/2009 11:50:02 AM
a T, or even an M-rating wouldn't hurt. Nintendo of America has thus far done a pretty good job of eliminating its kiddie image with the release of the Fire Emblem series, Sin & Punishment, and others, so as long as this game is rated properly, I think it could make it over here. Considering this is a game made for long-time Nintendo fans in the first place (and unlike Smash Bros., I can assume Captain Rainbow doesn't feature anything more recent such as Lucario, Ike, Twilight Princess designs, etc.), it'd be suitable to market it towards older people anyway.
#5Blk_Mage_CtypePosted 2/13/2009 1:42:01 PM
I hate it when people say it was a vibrator... Yeah, that's probably what it was, but all it actually shows is a black circle with a question mark in it. Whoop-dee-****ing-doo.
---
GameFAQs is like a time machine...
back to 1930's Germany...under Fascist control
-bleachwad
#6Yamato_sanPosted 2/13/2009 7:50:41 PM
seriously? That's all it was? In that case, it's really no different from "Princess Toadstool's ???" in Super Mario RPG (albeit that was toned down from the Japanese version's "Peach's XXX", but still...).