Help with "Riddle Me This"

#1EchollsPosted 1/13/2011 10:36:01 AM
Alright, the Riddler did it. I'm stumped. How do you solve the first riddle? I feel like I've looked all over the area for the solution and haven't had any luck. I've solved the second riddle (the box on the conveyor belt), but the first one, I just can't find anything for it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
#2jaredt13Posted 1/13/2011 11:00:48 AM
The first one made no sense. I never found the arrow (shows the way but doesn't speak, get to the point already), but the control panel just kind of... appeared. It's almost directly opposite the entrance to the room. I'm not sure if it will appear when you get close to it or if the trigger to make it appear is somewhere else in the room.
#3boochyPosted 1/13/2011 12:08:00 PM
If you turn around and go up the ramp, I believe it's on the left side. It's going to be a Green ! mark, just like the investigation markers.

If you've already found the Green !, it will be white, but you still need to click it to get credit.
---
Xbox Live GT/PSN ID - Duck Tales LOL/DuckTalesLOL
Yes, you can sing the Duck Tales theme song when I join a room, everyone else does.
#4Echolls(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2011 12:23:11 PM
Thanks guys for the answers. I ended up figuring it out on my own, but I do appreciate you all trying to help :).

I will post the answers below for any one that needs help in the future.

FIRST RIDDLE: Defeat all the enemies in the first room. Go to the end of the conveyor belt (back left when you enter). Destroy the crates on the end of the belt. Then destroy the crates next to the door/gate thing near the conveyor belt, and the button to solve the first riddle should appear.

SECOND RIDDLE: There is a box propped up against the conveyor belt. You should be able to hit E/use on it. When you do, the button will appear on the wall. Hit it.

THIRD RIDDLE: Go around the right side of the room, defeating the enemies. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT go to the left towards the Riddler hologram. if you hit the mines you will trigger several enemies to walk in on you, and that'll be bad news. If you go around to the right and turn around, there should be a WANTED poster with the Riddler on it. Hit E/use on this, and the switch should appear.

FINAL RIDDLE: Middle switch, left switch, right switch.

Best of luck to you all, I hope this post will keep you from being as confused as I was in the future!