how do you get more power points and skill points

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DC Universe Online
  3. how do you get more power points and skill points

User Info: tiamat999

tiamat999
5 years ago#1
I thought at level 30 you get 15 of each but I have 16 skill and 11 power can you get more some how
favorite five animated shows 1 the Venture bros 2 Archer 3 avengers EMH 4 X-men the animated series 5 macross frontier
Screwing every gamer in america

User Info: Edavy89

Edavy89
5 years ago#2
Power points are set, you get skill points for earning achievements. Every 100 achievement points is one skill point i believe. or maybe 50.. i don't remember exactly i haven't played in quite a while.
www.SWGEMU.com....SUPPORT IT!

User Info: ymupam

ymupam
5 years ago#3
Yeah, 100 points from Feats give you 1 skill point. Power points are set to 15 from leveling, you get 15 skill points from leveling, as well.
Also, different Feats have different ratings (1-star, 2-stars, 3-stars) and depending on the rating they give different points - 10, 25 and 50, respectively.
I am the very disease you pretend to be...

User Info: Edavy89

Edavy89
5 years ago#4
Ah thanks for the correction, i new achievement points sounded wrong. But like i said i haven't played in a while, just kinda stumbled on to the board to see if it was doing any better and figured "hey, i can answer that".
www.SWGEMU.com....SUPPORT IT!
  1. Boards
  2. DC Universe Online
  3. how do you get more power points and skill points

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived