The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

which is more appealing in this game? Villain or Hero?

#1neoxitePosted 1/15/2011 2:20:46 AM
I've always had a thing for playing the bad guy...but in CoX the villain count was so low and I didn't truly feel like a villain....so hero was just way more appealing...

How does it work on here? Does playing the Hero feel pretty awesome that you are busting up the bad guys or does playing the villain make you feel like you are exactly that...a villain?
---
GT - CKK Neoxite
#2raidertkPosted 1/15/2011 2:48:27 AM
I love being a villain. You feel like you are actually a part of the villain world in the DC universe.
Also I've been reading a great anti-super hero comic lately; The Boys by Garth Ennis, so I am especially loving kicking super hero butt.
---
Mock..Ya
#3CenaxKikiaPosted 1/15/2011 2:53:47 AM
Our safehouses are awesome, thats all I can say. The heros have to use police stations LOL
#4CheeseItBagginsPosted 1/15/2011 2:57:39 AM
Would you rather be rolling with The Flash, Batman, Superman and Green Lantern, or... Circe?

---
I'm looking down on you so much that I'm about to break my neck. - SephirothPrime
#5Meis122Posted 1/15/2011 2:57:49 AM
If you go villain go Joker.

Makes the game 10,000,000 times better.

Both Lex and Joker are demented as all hell but Mark Hamil's Joker voice acting is pure sexiness.
#6LoveFreakFlonnePosted 1/15/2011 3:07:43 AM
I am liking villain more, even more since pvp queues are shorter, and theres not like 5000 people in the same spot doing the same thing at once.
---
I'm going in for the kill. I'm doing it for a thrill. Oh I'm hoping you'll understand, and not let go of my hand.
#7Nikedawg08Posted 1/15/2011 3:47:42 AM

Would you rather be rolling with The Flash, Batman, Superman and Green Lantern, or... Circe?

You know, Circe's missions are pretty cool IMO. Therefore Circe > all the heroes.
---
90% of my posts end a topic, every time.
#8Nikedawg08Posted 1/15/2011 3:48:34 AM
Also, I prefer villains over heroes because I'm an evil bastard at heart... in every movie / TV show / game I'm always cheering for the villain and I'm glad when there is a sad ending (hero dies or something). I am just a bastard, being a villain lets me be that bastard :D
---
90% of my posts end a topic, every time.
#9NanilaPosted 1/15/2011 5:12:36 AM
I normally like playing on the villain side and even got a villain character up to 30 here but I gave up on it. Way too many missions were me fighting against other villains and always just getting betrayed or betraying other villains. Now this might be common place in the DC universe, but to me it just got stupid.

I mean, if I'm going to be fighting villains half the time as a villain I might as well just be a hero. I just found the villains here too stupid. If they spent all the time they spend screwing each other onto actually fighting the heroes things might actually get done (like in the intro).
---
This is what game designers like to call 'balanced gameplay' which roughly translates to 'you can have fun just as long as something's slightly irritating you.'
#10OMS2Posted 1/15/2011 5:20:43 AM
Go hero if you're playing on Death and Glory; theres a ton of low level villains so its really easy to find people to kill. They hang out in large groups too; which means you wont' have to go looking too much.