controls?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SamGv

SamGv
6 years ago#1

I want the pc version but heard the controls are bad, can anyone dispel these claims please?

User Info: Burgleizer

Burgleizer
6 years ago#2
i think the pc controls are perfectly fine...not sure why people complain about them
PC: Asus M4A78 PLUS board, AMD Phenom II X4 3.2ghz, Gefore Gtx 460, 4gb Kingston ram

SamGv
6 years ago#3

I just heard that it was a bad console port in terms of controls, idk thats what I heard I'm about to buy it on steam, everyone else think the controls are fine?

User Info: RanmaRanma

RanmaRanma
6 years ago#4
They're fine but I Switched to using an xbox 360 controller. I like it more this way.
, 'kay?

SamGv
6 years ago#5

Okay, just bought it and it's dling... so i can just plug in my xbox remote and it'll work just fine?

User Info: Seufari

Seufari
6 years ago#6
If you get the PC version and plug in a controller then the controls are exactly the same... I use a mouse and keyboard and not my gamepad...

User Info: CloudandYuffie

CloudandYuffie
6 years ago#7
To fix the controls more to your likeing and ease of use change the keybindings for powers around

i have power eight which is the trinket set to q right next to the W key for run forward

I also have the power six key set to R and i was going to put the seven key to V but its glitched out right now so you cant use your heals im thinking of another easy way but yah
http://overlordrauzaruku.deviantart.com/ psn: yuffieandcloud

User Info: Threepoint14

Threepoint14
6 years ago#8
CloudandYuffie
Posted 1/16/2011 2:07:54 AM
I also have the power six key set to R and i was going to put the seven key to V but its glitched out right now so you cant use your heals im thinking of another easy way but yah

Same here on keybinding the V key. Mine looses it's binding when I enter or exit an instance. Once I rebind it, it stays until the next instance-transition. So I have to check it often and rebind it.
Pi is the signature of GOD .

User Info: alex_1889

alex_1889
6 years ago#9

There's keybinding in this game? :o

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived