The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Level 30 Mentor Quest Trouble

#1rvd_acePosted 1/17/2011 1:56:42 PM

Hhi guys,

I just hit level 30 (gadget/duel pistols), my mentor is batman and I am doing his level 30 quest star labs (Brain Pain). I got to the STAR Lab and went all the way to near the end ( I think ), I had to repaid 4 turrets and then fend off waves of Brianiac tropps.

The swam of enemies was a little to much for me so I wiped a few times and had to go repair. When I came back to the instance it was reset, it took me a bit of time to get to where I was so I was pretty annoyed and gave up for the night.

Just wondering if anyone can help me with this quest or also having problems with their level 30 mentor quests.

Thanks,

#2SarephPosted 1/17/2011 2:05:13 PM
There are often people looking for help with the instanced part of the missions, especially later on. Just send a shout asking if anyone else is doing the mission and you should be able to find someone.
---
When the Wolf King carries the hammer, thus are the final days known.
When the fox marries the raven, and the trumpets of battle are blown.
#3rvd_ace(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2011 4:03:55 PM

bump

#4jaredt13Posted 1/17/2011 4:40:52 PM
Did you use the healing barrels? I didn't realize they were there until my on my 2nd try one of the enemies blew one up, then I got it on my next try using them.
#5rvd_ace(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2011 5:10:49 PM

Those damn things focused on me so I died before I could get the healing barel open (only 1 I saw).

Should I just let them attack the turret for a bit?

I was really annoyed because I had to restart the instance.

#6kniteflowPosted 1/17/2011 5:17:47 PM
i did both the magic and tech endgames solo, and i have to say the tech one is much harder. the magic one (limbo) just felt like a regular dungeon.
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]