Manhunter

#1solidsnake7882Posted 2/4/2011 4:34:02 PM

Ok I'm lvl 22 and I'm trying to do the GL quest in city hall but at the very start I keep getting killed by Manhunter. Help?

#2Lord_AliasPosted 2/4/2011 4:39:49 PM

I had the same problem., what i did was at the start when you meet the lanterns grab the cryo-crate just outside and to the right and use it on the hovering guys, jump down and heal the two downed lanterns and grab the explosive crate in the corner and use it on the grouped guys then concentrate on killing the yellow dudes as this will give you more people to kill Manhunter, then just fight your heart out :)

#3solidsnake7882(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2011 6:30:39 PM
Lord_Alias posted...

I had the same problem., what i did was at the start when you meet the lanterns grab the cryo-crate just outside and to the right and use it on the hovering guys, jump down and heal the two downed lanterns and grab the explosive crate in the corner and use it on the grouped guys then concentrate on killing the yellow dudes as this will give you more people to kill Manhunter, then just fight your heart out :)

Thanks that helped. Funny how he was harder than the actual boss.
#4Lord_AliasPosted 2/5/2011 5:11:57 PM

Yer i died maybe 5 times in a row before i decided to fight the support first and then it was pretty simple.

#5BitakuPosted 2/5/2011 5:14:37 PM
I had so much trouble with this. I was a villain, so I was fighting the green lantern equivalent, but I imagine that the fight is very similar, and I had way more problems with this guy then any other boss.
---
On a different website I'd say "I'm surprised you got modded for insulting Hitler." but not on GameFAQs. - CatfishWiggins